Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Economy - How many miles do you get out of a full tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First tank done. According to trip computer I have averaged 32mpg. I worked it out to be closer to 30mpg.

Pretty much all town driving and lots of b road blasts.

Comment

If you're happy with that and are enjoying the drive then that's all that matters....
      sigpic

Comment

Pretty much what I expected to be honest. My average speed is only 21mph

Comment

Filled up my THP155 this evening. Apparently I have 820kms. Usually I fill up at a quarter full though, I never really let it get under that.

I managed 590 kms when I went into the service station at a quarter full. I only use BP ultimate 98 or Caltex Vortex 98. According to the car computer I manage around the 6.0-7.0L/100kms.
          '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
          THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

....carry the 1..... so between 40-47 mpg ? Tha's pretty good for a THP isnt it ?
            sigpic

Comment

39.1mpg first 10,000km (Bout 6600 miles i think)
              Last 3000 miles average bout 37mpg- thats because of the turboback exhaust and putting my foot down I spose
              On a run at a steadyish 65mph can get about 46-48 mpg. Which surprised me actually (Positively)
              Mixture of town and motorway for me, and all figures according to dash display
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                ....carry the 1..... so between 40-47 mpg ? Tha's pretty good for a THP isnt it ?
                Well if we are talking about me then yeh it is pretty amazing :cool: sub 7.5 to 100km/h and 'diesel-esque' economy. According to Fuelly it was 6.8l/100km (34.7mpg) for that last one. I do heaps of highway driving though. I'm on 80-110km/h roads for most of my big trips (GC to Brisbane and back) with ultra congestion for the other 20-30% of driving. I am addicted to burning people off at the lights (not wheelspin action, just rapid) and also going along just under the speed limit and then heavy throttle to speed limit (and sometimes over ) to hear the turbo whistle.

Also it would be 33-40 mpg for the 6.0-7.0l/100km in that conversion me thinks.
                Last edited by THE_EGG; 11-03-2013, 13:09.
                '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!

Comment

How much for litre of your Premium unleaded EGG?
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                    How much for litre of your Premium unleaded EGG?
                    Today I paid $1.75AUD per litre for the BP ultimate. It has been increasingly dramatically over here over the past month. Last month it was about $1.66ish depending on where you went.

Comment

• Verbruiksmonitor | Citroen DS3 e-HDi 90 So Chic

Brandstofverbruik van de Citroen DS3 e-HDi 90 So Chic uit 2011 over 16.755 km, bijgehouden door de eigenaar/gebruiker.

Year of build: 2011
                      Fuel type: diesel
                      Refuels: 25
                      Distance: 16.755 km
                      Average fuel consumption: 5,4 l/100km (1 op 18,4)
                      Factory fuel consumption: 3,6 l/100km (1 op 27,8)
                      Difference: 51,1% minder zuinig

Statistics | Tank 1
                      Diesel 5,44 l/100km over 16.755 km and 912 l
                      Cost 7,83 €/100km over 16.755 km and € 1.312,04

Car had done 29.799 km when it came into my possession.

This is based on actual fuel input at refuels. Data is from autoweek.nl, Dutch car blog that provides a fuel consumption monitor. Data inserted into their system from MTC, my company provided tank card.

Comment

Working...
                      X