No announcement yet.

Emyway/DAB cutting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told to go in to settings , select DAB/FM options and slide to the off position, then select the green tick!

Comment

Originally posted by luce23 View Post
      I was told to go in to settings , select DAB/FM options and slide to the off position, then select the green tick!
      Do you know what DAB/FM options is?

Comment

That doesn't turn the DAB off, all that does is disables the DAB switching. That is where for example you are listening to Radio One on DAB but lose the digital signal, the radio will attempted to find the station on the FM side and visa versa.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

You can now understand why I'm not happy with the customer service.
          Anyway got a phone call to say that they believe they have found a fix and to take car in on Friday. As a side issue, my power steering now keeps playing up! Anyway i will keep you updated on media issues

Comment

You can now understand why I'm not happy with the customer service.
            Anyway got a phone call to say that they believe they have found a fix and to take car in on Friday. As a side issue, my power steering now keeps playing up! Anyway i will keep you updated on media issues
            Please do!

Comment

Welcome to the world if dab signal is not so good on any mobile dab radio I have aftermarket dab radio and signal hit and miss one day to another
              http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
              DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

'Welcome to the world if dab signal is not so good on any mobile dab radio I have aftermarket dab radio and signal hit and miss one day to another'
                Mark its not about poor DAB reception, the whole media unit keeps shutting down, even if listening to FM radio, phone or MP3.
                I've got a horrible feeling there is no current fix and all that is going to happen tomorrow is that the DAB will be disabled!

Comment

'Welcome to the world if dab signal is not so good on any mobile dab radio I have aftermarket dab radio and signal hit and miss one day to another'
                  Mark its not about poor DAB reception, the whole media unit keeps shutting down, even if listening to FM radio, phone or MP3.
                  I've got a horrible feeling there is no current fix and all that is going to happen tomorrow is that the DAB will be disabled!
                  Oh I see dab radio in the uk signal is so hot and miss i[emoji30][emoji51][emoji36]
                  http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                  2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                  DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Well it appears I have been picked to try out the upgrade! Only a few customers with the problem have been picked in case it doesn't work. So far so good, however it now
                    takes at least 90 seconds for the screen to switch on and for the radio to start, a bit like an old valve radio my dad has!

Comment

Issue still not solved

I was one of the lucky few to have been given this software update 10 days ago. It was great for a week, but it now cuts out literally every 3 minutes. I find it cuts out more when stopping and starting... But there isn't really much more of a pattern

Comment

Sorry to hear this, I'm definitely sticking with FM for now and crackly MW for the Sport when needed. I'd rather spend the money on something that works than DAB for my DS3
                        sigpic

Comment

Mine isn't crashing however when listening to DAB radio it keeps changing radio stations by itself, the screen states its tuned in to one station when infact i'm listening to something else. Just as annoying as when it kept crashing. I'm not happy.
                          Surely Citroen/DS sell other cars with DAB radios in them that work?
                          To think I thought about buying an Alfa Romeo Mito and backed out because I was worried about reliability and customer service, if only I had known then what I know now!

Comment

Mine's the same. It's an intermittent fault though, it crashed 6 times yesterday on the 15 minute drive to work yet not once today. My dealer had no idea that this was a known fault. I was going to ring up to book it in to be looked at but there seems little point if the software update isnt working.

Comment

Angrymoncepie (good name) you need to register it as a fault with Citroen/DS UK, out of interest what part of the country are you from?

Comment

Ok Luce23, I'll give them a ring. My car came from BristolStreet in Derby. It didn't crash on the way home from work either today....

Comment

Working...
                                X