Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone tell me how to remove the Cover of the steering wheel? Is it stuck?

Comment

I don't sorry, please be v careful though as I believe the airbag firing mechanism will be in the same area !
      sigpic

Comment

Okay thanks anyway!

Somebody else know, if there's file or something on how to remove that cover?
        I want to put on some carbon foil and it would be much easier if its removed from the steering wheel.

Comment

Anything on how to switch the service light off?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenny View Post
            Anything on how to switch the service light off?
            That's written in the Owner's Handbook, under "Familiarisation" - Reset the Service indicator.
            Regards,

Simon

2011 DS3 DSport (Sport Red with Onyx Black Roof).
            2014 208 GTi (Calado Blue).

Comment

Would you have the clutch master cylinder replacement guide for the 6 speed gearbox?

Comment

I am looking for a wiring diagram to assist in tracing a reverse light fault. BSI area if anyone can help? I am presuming this circuit goes through the BSI.
                Thanks

Comment

Anyone got a guide on how to remove the steering wheel?
                  http://www.autoweek.nl/verbruik/13739/citroen-ds3-e-hdi-90-so-chic-2011

Comment

Probably link to this at least 4 times a week externally, so giving a bump for users on here!
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Any chance of a "How to remove/refit the wiper motor" please .
                      sigpic

Comment

Looking for a "how to" on changing the timing belt on a DV6DTED (92 hp diesel) engine. Has to be quite involving methinks.
                        At some point I will come up with a signature.

Comment

Unfortunately Bigfeet no longer works for Citroen/DS, so can't supply dealership documents. Hopefully someone else has done it and can advise though.
                          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                          Join the Facebook Group!
                          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Niek View Post
                            Looking for a "how to" on changing the timing belt on a DV6DTED (92 hp diesel) engine. Has to be quite involving methinks.
                            Did you find out how to change the belt?

If not I've got this

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xpbwld...iming_belt.pdf

Comment

Anybody know why the audio wiring diagram link isn't working anymore? and does anybody have the diagram for me? Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Ltodd98 View Post
                                Anybody know why the audio wiring diagram link isn't working anymore? and does anybody have the diagram for me? Cheers!
                                It's possible that the owner Bigfeet's info has been removed from his library in media fire. He doesn't work for Citroën / DS anymore and so doesn't come on here much these days.
                                DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X