Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen any others yet?

I've so far seen two other DS3's on my travels since I got mine. Seen a sport red one on the A66 and had a white one behind me yesterday on the A19, looked like a DSign model as the daytime LED's either weren't there or weren't on. Dunno why you wouldn't have them on though, being the main feature of the car!

Anyone seen any about yet? Or even better, anyone recognise the descriptions I've given? It could've been you!

Saw a yellow and black on on the opposite side of the M4 the other day but since getting mine a week ago haven't seen anymore on the road yet. Perhaps we need a 'Spotted' thread on the forum. I am looking forward to giving another DS3 a little flash (of my lights!) as I go by.

Comment

No, Narda, none, not seen anything in the 4 months that I have had mine. Somebody somewhere must have another DS3 in the North Essex / Suffolk area.

But hey I keep the flag flying until another one appears.

Comment

Yellow and black DS3 in Grantham.
        Quite miffed as I wanted to be the only DS3 in town!!!

I WANTED TO BE SPECIAL :-(

Comment

Originally posted by smill141 View Post
          No, Narda, none, not seen anything in the 4 months that I have had mine. Somebody somewhere must have another DS3 in the North Essex / Suffolk area.

But hey I keep the flag flying until another one appears.
          I'm a bit further north than you - Norfolk/Suffolk border - and I haven't seen one either.

My other half claims to have seen one in Tesco's car park in Cambridge - a white one with a pale blue roof (she described it "a bit girly" - if I'd said that, I'd have been banished to my workshop for being sexist!)

Comment

I'm in Lancashire and have only seen 2 on the road, before I received delivery of mine, and haven't seen any since.

Comment

I've yet to see any! Bit gutted that I have to wait 3 months for mine to get here! Others could be getting theirs sooner!!! xD lol
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Keep seeing a white DS3 in Portishead where i live....Has parked next to my DS3 in Co op car park....My wife had the same DS3 following her in our DS3 ...TWO DS3'S TOGETHER LOL....Seen three others to date on the road.

Clarky

Comment

Someone who lives near me just bought a bright yellow DSign, and iv seen a white one around but thats it so far!
                  '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                  '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                  'We do what we must, because we can.'
                  Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

I saw about 12 yesterday, all on the Citroen Stand at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, but no DS3-R that arrives today for the weekend.

Comment

Seen another one in the business park I work at in Harrogate. Yellow one, possibly DStyle, although not sure.

Comment

Spotted a yellow one in High Wycombe!

Couldn't flash my acknowledgement as he was a driving instructor so didn't want to spook the learner!

Wish I had learn't in something flash like the DS3 rather than the Ford Fiesta my instructor had.

Comment

Drove up to Scotland last half term from Gloucester - by the time we reached Birmingham on the way up, my son had counted 100 minis (not kidding). We saw one DS3 on the whole journey (there and back!!).

Nice to stand out from the crowd!

Comment

Saw my first one today!

Yellow with a black roof parked outside a hairdressers.

I hope we aren't going to fall under the category of a "hairdressers car" xD
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I highly doubt that Danger! Everyone I know who's seen mine has said that it's pretty much more or less awesome, the lucky few who have seen the inside have been well impressed.

If any, I suspect the one's that don't like it will either be a: those who have never seen one up close, or b: mini owners.

Did you catch Top Gear on Sunday night? They had a small segment about the DS-R, they were pretty much saying it was the best super-mini on the market at the minute, the DS3 in general that is.

Comment

Working...
                              X