Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
    Saw one yesterday in Hemel by the magic round-a-bout, white with black and went past a black with white this morning on the Leighton Buzzard road.

Not many this way, few and far between.
    That's probably mine! I work in Hemel

Comment

• I think I've seen you a few times then atticboy!? I'm always heading through Hemel and have seen a white and black on the road paralell with the Honda garage a few times around 8 - 8:30.

Saw w/ silver with black roof this morning on the Leighton Buzzard road turing towards Potten End.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
        I think I've seen you a few times then atticboy!? I'm always heading through Hemel and have seen a white and black on the road paralell with the Honda garage a few times around 8 - 8:30.

Saw w/ silver with black roof this morning on the Leighton Buzzard road turing towards Potten End.
        Thats me yeah. I'll give you a wave/flash next time i see you

Comment

• got over taken by a red /white roof on A1 pupil said is that yours i said no yoour in mine.

Comment

• That pupil is just destined to pass first time!

Comment

• Originally posted by atticboy View Post
              Thats me yeah. I'll give you a wave/flash next time i see you
              I waved this morning!!
              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• I think I need to drive round the HH magic r/bout to see you two

Comment

• I'm there every weekday between 8:30 - 9am. Depending on how keen I am to get to work! Coming from Leighton going up to the A41.
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Saw the exact same as mine today, only difference was he had the chrome mirrors and I have mine black, because I think (my opionion) the chrome breaks the image of the floating roof

Comment

• Merthyrs Full Of Them ='(

Comment

• Very very dirty White ds3 on the snake pass, spotted by the wife,
                        Get the sponge out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09 Milano ctr no turbo required..

Comment

• Never seen so many in one week.. the first spot probably doesnt count but
                          1) botticelli blue on the back of a transporter north bound on the A1 at colsterworth (wednesday)
                          2) Red and white a few cars behind me on St Pauls street Stamford (Saturday)
                          3) White with black body stripe A47 wansford (Sunday)
                          4) Sport red with black A47 Sutton roundabout (sunday)

Comment

• Spotted an all black parked up at the M1 Northampton Services on my way back from Sheffield today. Pleased to say it was as dirty as mine was.

Comment

• seen one today , all black , wasn't that easy to spot, very low profile ..

Yesterday I saw the exact same as mine, took some pic's with me behind it, will post them this week ..
                              the only thing that was different was he had the chrome strip in main color

Comment

• pic's are kind of ruined

Comment

Working...
                                X