No announcement yet.

Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dare they Sparkle! they obviously don't know you :0)

Comment

• White edition on the A6 last night en route home. Private plate with some lass driving it. Was on the bike so didn't stop.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Saw a white edition going into Leeds yesterday, he even pulled up along side me and we both gave the thumbs up, it was great to get a response from a fellow DS3 driver most round here don't respond! If the driver of the white edition is on this forum I was in the White/black Dsport at 8.35 am.
        Does any one else get response from other DS3 drivers?
        I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

• Keep seeing a sport red with black roof parked near my area. Anyone on here? In downham/grove park.
          :cool: Its all about the Yellow Team!!

Comment

• Saw a cherry red and black on the M4 between Maidenhead and Bracknell at about 4.40 pm - didn't wave as I was driving a C4 Pic at the time.

Comment

• Saw a white/black atWarwick services today and introduced the club to him, hopefully he joins reg 11 NTF

Comment

• Saw a White and black goin past St pancras station bout 15 mins ago

Comment

• Seen a few in North Wales since iv been here, a yellow and black sport and black and white sport and a red and white DStyle I was following for a bit yesterday, even got a flash from a few of them! :P
                  '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                  '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                  'We do what we must, because we can.'
                  Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

• Seen an orange DS3 racing yesterday in Whitby. To be honest, meh, prefer the nice shiny chrome round the front compared to the orange - but nice enough nonetheless.

Comment

• got ignored by a white/black this morning in aylesbury

Comment

• Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                        got ignored by a white/black this morning in aylesbury
                        Still hurts everytime I wave and don't get one back too.

No need to be bitter Martin
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Iam in wales maybe it was me black with white roof but youd here me b4 you see me lol

Comment

• White with white on the Leighton Buzzard road waved back after a wave and flash, couldn't see if it was a Dstyle or Dsport as I looked in my rear view mirror.

Then a grey with black in Linslade, Dstyle, but they blanked me.
                            My DS3R3... nearly....
                            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• yellow with black roof in warrington at about 8pm today. I think it was the base model as didn't have alloys. wanted to wave but realised I don't have mine yet lol :P

Comment

• soon it will just be like a fiesta owner waving to another fiesta owner, there are so many around these days :P

Comment

Working...
                                X