• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't driven past a single other DS3 since we picked ours up! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
      was that yesterday after 5? Y/W with L plates
      No, it wasn't you. I saw it at the far end of Tring, Miswell lane, as you enter fro, Aylesbury way. They've snubbed me before too. It was last week, at about 2.30.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Hey I'll have you know we ventured out to the bright lights of Plymouth yesterday!! Haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
          No, it wasn't you. I saw it at the far end of Tring, Miswell lane, as you enter fro, Aylesbury way. They've snubbed me before too. It was last week, at about 2.30.
          Phew about to be really gutted!

Comment

• There are two other driving school cars (black ones) near me but today was the first time I saw another one coming the other way - a white one just like mine. I put a hand up in recognition but her eyes were glued to the car in front so she didn't see us lol!

Comment

• passed a white with blue roof yesterday the first i've seen in the city apart from mine. to be quite honest i'm gutted i seen it, was nice being the only one. suppose i better get use to it because soon there will be loads, its such a good looking car everyone will want one.
              Crisis wot Crisis

Comment

Phew about to be really gutted!
                I'm sure I would have said something on here to you if I knew it was you!
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Seen another one today in Stockton, gray colour, was early - still half asleep, gave a quick thumbs up but went un-noticed. Boooooo...

Comment

• Saw a white edition heading toward Little Chalfont today 9/3/11 reg something like FNH. Was in works 4x4 so didn't wave

Comment

Was in works 4x4 so didn't wave
                      Thought You Were A Driving Instructor ? =S

Comment

• and a Traffic Warden!!

Comment

• Thorium grey on the A11 near Thetford at 9.30 this morning. Gave a big wave and cheesy grin, but no response.

Miserable sod!

Comment

• Not as friendly as us yellows :0)

Comment

Not as friendly as us yellows :0)
                              *Fruity

:L

Comment

• Saw for the first time on the road a single exhaust Sport red/ white roof/white alloys combo at Monks Cross, York last Saturday parked a few cars away from ours but no sign of the driver. Are you a member?

Comment

Working...
                                X