Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?! So he didn't do it?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• GSR KIT IS ON!! He wanted me to get an Airtec intercooler!

Just going over to pick car up,now I want to pick out the specifics for the Powerflow exhaust even more! Then that is it for a long time!

Elaine is concerned that I am in love with my car......I said I love my DS3 ,there is a difference!
      Last edited by JEZDS3; 02-06-2016, 11:54.
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Pictures!
        - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

• Originally posted by Broda View Post
          Pictures!
          Give me a chance,afternoon tea first otherwise I will be rumbled indoors!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160602_160946.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	360411 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160602_160956.jpg
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	360412 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160602_160929.jpg
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	360413

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160602_160917.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	360414 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160602_161008.jpg
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	360415

GSR Induction Kit in 115eHDI engine bay.
          Last edited by JEZDS3; 05-06-2016, 01:23.

sigpic

Comment

• Looks great Jez, enjoy!
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Looks great! How does it perform?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SGP611 met Tapatalk
              http://www.autoweek.nl/verbruik/13739/citroen-ds3-e-hdi-90-so-chic-2011

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback,the engine note is deeper and louder at 2k rpm to 3k rpm, but it is not embarrasing to drive down your local high st at idle!

On the open road at those engine speeds acceleration is rapid and this helps to counteract any turbo lag from the diesel engine.

As with the Quickshifter need to let things settle in and road test thoroughly........that`s what I told Elaine,especially the last bit!

The only modification to the supplied fitting kit was an uprated mounting bracket as the original is thin and subject to engine vibrations would fail fairly quickly.

So far very pleased and I`m sure this will be a great combination when a Powerflow exhaust is fitted too.
                Last edited by JEZDS3; 03-06-2016, 05:56.

sigpic

Comment

• If it wasn't so expensive (in terms of cost for performance) I'm sure GSR would sell a lot more of these
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yeah even my mechanic said,fit an Airtec intercooler as he has dealt with quite a few performance modifications on Citroen and Ford!

sigpic

Comment

• Powerflow Stainless Steel exhaust being fitted next Wednesday! This will be from Cat back so does not affect Cat,DPF etc and will feature a "sportier" back box and smart twin exhaust tips in the Powerflow style. Can`t wait to see it on!

Thanks again to Brian for the info on trusted exhaust fitters.
                      Last edited by JEZDS3; 08-06-2016, 17:51.

sigpic

Comment

• Look forward to seeing and hearing it come July.
                        [

Comment

• Thanks,I won`t really know how it sounds until everything is welded and fitted together....let`s just say I didn`t choose RACE as this is the loudest and most embarrassing set up!

sigpic

Comment

• Good news, looking forward on how it looks/sounds
                            http://www.autoweek.nl/verbruik/13739/citroen-ds3-e-hdi-90-so-chic-2011

Comment

• Me and my daughter have from the cat back systems in petrol and diesel and are both more than happy with the results.
                              Just a word of advice stay away from the Powerflow remap my daughter got talked into having it done and its crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRI4JUE View Post
                                Me and my daughter have from the cat back systems in petrol and diesel and are both more than happy with the results.
                                Just a word of advice stay away from the Powerflow remap my daughter got talked into having it done and its crap.
                                Thanks Brian,I`m happy with the Quantum remap I have, told STW I didn`t need a remap as their bhp is less!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X