No announcement yet.

Ben's Styling/Paintwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number 1 or Number 3 in my opinion...either pick out the red you have already or contrast your white paint with a black sunstrip!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• I agree with Jez - 1 or 3, but as I know you are a real perfectionist and like things central, I reckon you will be happier with the style and lettering position of number 1 or 2. Decisions decisions mate!!
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky View Post
        I agree with Jez - 1 or 3, but as I know you are a real perfectionist and like things central, I reckon you will be happier with the style and lettering position of number 1 or 2. Decisions decisions mate!!
        or 2 my mistake mate from my reasoning above!
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• This is what a smaller 2 looks like 😊

The black just blends into the window/pillars etc.

White would be a good contrast.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post

The black just blends into the window/pillars etc.

White would be a good contrast.
            Agreed and with your black roof too - the contrast would be even better. Shame you can't get black background, white lettering with a red piping outline to the letters and chevrons. That would tick all your boxes then I reckon.
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Cheers for the feedback guys, might look at white with red lettering now. I've discounted number 3 already, leaning towards number 1 as it will be easier to fit around the light/rain sensor on the rear view mirror.
              ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• even with this size find it hard to see some of the traffic lights

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm not too tall and sit as low as the seat goes so I have quite a lot of vertical visibility currently. Would trim the sunstrip to fit anyway.

I like what you've done with yours, plus the yellow seats are ace
                  Join the Facebook Group!
                  Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Had it made bespoke by stevie at Crystal dragon

Comment

• by the way, you know you can get driving sunglasses right? just put your prescription into a pair of sunglasses (https://www.glassesdirect.co.uk/pres...lasses-online/ for example)

not a massive fan of sunstrips at all tbh, but i reckon number 2 looks nicest
                      @mike_lowsocial

Comment

• Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
                        by the way, you know you can get driving sunglasses right? just put your prescription into a pair of sunglasses (https://www.glassesdirect.co.uk/pres...lasses-online/ for example)

Yeah there is that I guess but I only have 1 set of lenses right now so I'd need a new set to put in those and then you're looking at a lot more than a tenner :/
                        Join the Facebook Group!
                        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• clip on flip ups. go on, you know you want them.
                          Originally posted by cyclone
                          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                          Originally posted by Broda
                          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                            clip on flip ups. go on, you know you want them.
                            What a brilliant idea, I'm sure all the ladies would be queueing up to get some of that hahaha :cool:
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Finally decided on design 1 with black background, red lettering.

Decided I would have too much "Citroen Racing" going on with my front corner stickers and not enough performance to back it up
                              Also after thinking about a white background and various Paint edits, I concluded that I actually do want it to blend with the roof so black it is.

Aerial should be delivered soon; that can get fitted right away but the sticker will have to wait for some clearer weather, or I can try cram the car in our tiny garage to keep it dry.
                              Join the Facebook Group!
                              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
                                by the way, you know you can get driving sunglasses right? just put your prescription into a pair of sunglasses (https://www.glassesdirect.co.uk/pres...lasses-online/ for example)

That's fine tried that but forever swapping glasses as the sun comes & goes with the Great British weather lol

Comment

Working...
                                X