• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did see that one, but thought it'd be overkill to install 2 lol
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• I will chuck a pic on when I've picked mine up and put it in place. I saw yours Jez and thought now that man uses his clutch BIG time. Lots of short shifting there
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Workboots used to drive car....epic fail!
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Thinking I need something else cheap to do this month... Saving up for something big in November but still can't stop myself :rolleyes: Soooo:

1. Needs a proper wash for starters
          2. Attempt to flyeye it
          3. Get silver indicators
          4. Or get rid of the Citroen lettering (and hold on to the R, for reasons)

Knowing me I'll want to do all of it anyway!
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• 1 & 3 easy to achieve before Trax!

sigpic

Comment

• Silver indicator bulbs make a big difference. They did on mine - Oh and my footrest hasn't arrived yet so no pics

Comment

• FINALLY cleaned my car (well, paid some people to do it for me) for the first time since W&W. Twas rather filthy.

Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Back to your usual level of presentation again Ben!.......Spotless.

sigpic

Comment

• Very very shiny Ben. VERY!! I need to pull my finger out and get mine done tomorrow.

Comment

• So..... I'm very very bad at spending discipline. Only 2 left on eBay so I couldn't hang around and miss out could I?

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	360621

I love this thing for the aesthetic look more than the actual functionality lol. Jez, I have yours to thank, been on my mind for a while and just forgot to put it on my to-do list!

Also in the mail is my CYR bundle of goodies for winning DS3OTM :redface: including some tar & glue remover so I can get stuck in (or unstuck in) removing the Citroen lettering
                      Join the Facebook Group!
                      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Yay! It`s like a little smile for the boot! Good call because that part of the bumper takes a pounding!

sigpic

Comment

• I was looking at them too and couldn't make my mind up whether I liked it or not. Looking forward to seeing it in place

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky View Post
                            I was looking at them too and couldn't make my mind up whether I liked it or not. Looking forward to seeing it in place
                            Should have it by Wednesday, so if you're quick deciding you should be able to snap one up

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RGM-Rear-B...kAAOSwv0tVHcIA

Note: looks like they have enough left... went from one left yesterday to 2 left today, obviously keeping stock "low" to make people buy quickly but hey-ho
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• They do take a bit of care to keep them looking black and shiney,but still well worth fitting!

sigpic

Comment

• I was actually thinking of taking a spray can to it to make it more black! (Plus gloss topcoat to seal it)
                                Join the Facebook Group!
                                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
                                X