• Sportier seats/a.k.a. Ben`s Buckets!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Hey - you got them!! Good work!!
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan79 View Post
        Nice seats and while repairing the side bolster have some custome embroidery on the seats?
        Nice idea Will have a look into it
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
          Sportier seats/a.k.a. Ben`s Buckets!
          That.... sounds quite bad haha
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky View Post
            Hey - you got them!! Good work!!
            Ta, possibly the only set for sale in the country at the moment! Breakers sites were returning the DSport style seats not the buckets
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Have you had chance to give your buckets a deep clean yet mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky View Post
                Have you had chance to give your buckets a deep clean yet mate?
                Yeah, had a full valet a few days ago. Came up REALLY nice! Looking a good deep black now rather than a dirty grey.

Just waiting for my dad to get in contact with an upholsterer at his work to fix the bolster, then it's fitting after that! Can't wait
                Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by BenS View Post
                  Yeah, had a full valet a few days ago. Came up REALLY nice! Looking a good deep black now rather than a dirty grey.

Just waiting for my dad to get in contact with an upholsterer at his work to fix the bolster, then it's fitting after that! Can't wait
                  Awesome - looking forward to seeing them in place

Comment

• Really nice I do like the upper part in alcantara very much

P.S. First thing everyone compliments when they see the inside of my racing are the seats and i love em too

Cheers
                    DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

• How much did u pay for them? They are fraction these days what they used to go for!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ADS77 View Post
                        How much did u pay for them? They are fraction these days what they used to go for!
                        £270 (but had to drive 3 and a half hours to collect them!), plus they aren't in pristine condition. Scuffed suede on the base and a damaged side.
                        Join the Facebook Group!
                        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Yeh that's not too bad like. Round about what the 207 owners sell them for.

Back a few years the front and rear seats would go for £1500!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

• So finally a little progress on the seats. Sliced the stitching open on the damaged side and repacked it with upholstery foam. Took a while shaping it, and it's a little thicker than standard to account for settling once in use.

Tears all stitched up with medical suture, just need to dye it black now lol. Wednesday will be suturing the seam back together, ready for fitting at the weekend! Too dark in the evenings now

I hope the elect plugs don't provide much hassle and are an easy fix to move pins around. Other than that, can't bloody wait!!
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Everything stitched and sealed, with an added bonus of unintentional Citroen chevron stitches! (upside down on top half, correct way up on the bottom half)

Still hoping to fit this weekend. Disassembled the wiring plug and shouldn't be too much of a problem provided the wires are the same colour-codes in both. I really don't want to have to buy a multimeter to test every pin

Join the Facebook Group!
                              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Looking good mate! They have cleaned up well and I'm liking the stitching too! Hope you get them in this weekend, really wanna see what they look like fitted. What you gonna do with your original seats?
                                Last edited by Funky; 11-11-2016, 22:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X