No announcement yet.

Zack's Build Thread - Big update P.30 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear God Zack, you're gonna need cement in the boot!!!
    http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
    Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

• Originally posted by gar074 View Post
      Pics please!!!!
      Teasers...

The rear wheels are being exchanged from 18x8's -18x9.5's hopefully very soon ! <3 Dish <3

Comment

• Should do well at Santa Ponza

Comment

• V6 Problems !

Well I didn't really wanna update this thread until it was in and running. I thought that If I kept posting about the problems we keep encountering then people will just think it's going to be a no-go... NOT THE CASE AT ALL

I can't explain in detail everything that's gone wrong - another reason people might thing its not going to happen, But I got a good team of mates and I highly trust them !

First the engines ECU was F*cked when we originally connected and tried to map it,

Once we got hold of a new ECU unit it had to be custom mapped correctly - this took 3 weeks >.<

Then the 1st proper time we got it in the mounts we had bought didnt fit, so big custom mounts were made.

Next the base of the engine was catching something when the car was rolling, driveshafts or something to do with the drivetrain ? - Like I said I'm not 100% sure

Then after the ecu was ready to go and the engine fitted we took it for a test drive, got about 25m and the clutch went on us LOL. We knew we'd need a new one but we figured the original might last a little bit longer than it did just for a test lol. So currently waiting on a clutch from klutchmasters, Which is supposed to withstand 400 brake and 550lbs/ft - obviously we wont get anywhere near that in the ds3 !

Just thought I'd let you all know as I've been talking about it to a member.

IT WILL HAPPEN - Just give me time

Comment

• So what were those 25 miles like?!!! No mercy shown, by the sound of it!

If you pull this one off, mate, then all memory of the legendary 3-wheeled DS3 will be erased from our collective consciousness!

Comment

• Those wheels suit so well... Looks awesome!

Comment

So what were those 25 miles like?!!! No mercy shown, by the sound of it!

If you pull this one off, mate, then all memory of the legendary 3-wheeled DS3 will be erased from our collective consciousness!
                25 Meters ! lolollol

Comment

• Love those wheels mate. Sounds like your making progress with the project. Any ideas on when you will have it finished and ready for shows?

Comment

• please say you have taken lots of pictures? :confused:

Comment

So what were those 25 miles like?!!! No mercy shown, by the sound of it!
                      Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                      25 Meters ! lolollol

Thanks, Zack, you hero - you've just given me the best belly-laugh in ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                        25 Meters ! lolollol
                        Congratulations, you have developed a car less reliable than the THP

Comment

• grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by x6411 View Post
                            Hahaha +1 for that!!
                            DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• Originally posted by x6411 View Post
                              ff'in win!
                              BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

• Brilliant ! Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X