No announcement yet.

Zack's Build Thread - Big update P.30 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As many of you who have me on Facebook know, my car was vandalised last week.

Basically a bunch of kids broke into a house across the road from me, poured a mixture of different liquids into the sink, scooped it into containers and decided to throw said concoction all over this poor persons house. They then thought it would be a great idea to go over to my car and throw it all over it... In this concoction was a mixture of different things including food products, gardening / paint products and car products - including brake fluid. Needless to say it's burned right through my cars paint and even gotten under the vinyl - damaging that and the paint underneath. Been to see a few people and the verdict from all is a full re-spray is needed - But not only that, these thugs decided to boot some dents in my car aswell for good measure

Where it's at now is the Police are at the point where they've "Done all that they can do" as there's no suspects and no evidence to link to anyone

Being young and dumb I've got a stupidly high excess on my insurance ( to get the original cost down ) so the only way I'm going to be able to fund this is if I sell on my V6 and everything associated. It's been eating at me for weeks now as there's one problem after another with it and it seems to be a case of 1 step forward and 2 steps back - main problems being the gearbox, clutch ( It's eaten the custom one ) and the drive shafts. Been offered a good price by one of the guys who was helping me fit it who wants to put it in his C4 Hdi. Would be stupid of me to say no to this offer so unfortunately it's not going to happen

Only things he's not having off me are the fully custom engine mounts I had made - If anyone wants these give me a shout and we'll sort out a price.

Comment

• Sorry Zack

Lets hope they all die a slow and painful death!

Jimbob

Comment

• Agreed.

My wish is that their next sh*t is a 'Hedgehog'!
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• Woooooow Thats really horrible Zack, so sorry to hear that dude
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Yeah I'd love to have 5 mins in a room with them...

Comment

• Sorry to hear about that Zack, lets just hope all their possessions get the same treatment too so they know how it feels! so does that mean no more ds3?

Comment

• Thats grim Zack- Its horrible i know
                keep your eyes out for possible "returning to scene of crime" and all that
                Can you get a camera up where u park it, or was it away from usual place?
                CBLUE
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

• :mad:

Zack, sorry to hear about this. 5 mins is too long sure you would have it done and dusted in 2
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                    Yeah I'd love to have 5 mins in a room with them...
                    Originally posted by AJ07 View Post
                    :mad:

Zack, sorry to hear about this. 5 mins is too long sure you would have it done and dusted in 2
                    No AJ he should drag it out for as long as possible, I'll help hold them!

Zack really sorry to hear Try to think positive and look at it as a chance to go all out with the paint. Overcome this setback and Astound us! make us look on your car and despair for for what we could never hope to achieve.
                    Originally posted by cyclone
                    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                    Originally posted by Broda
                    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Never really been a fan of wild paint jobs lol think I'm going to stick to normal. Maybe pearlescent white

Comment

• Hope the people who did this die a slow and painful death.

Comment

• lets get this right from the start & sorry for swearing and hope i dont get barred BUTTTTTTTTT

these liitle bast**** need a bloody good kicking then shot & then hung /drawn & qtr'd and then flogged just for the fun of it.
                          if that had happened to one of our's by some spotty little erk or a druggrd up twat id kill the shit/s

so sorry mate

let's hope some little shit does it to their car one day so they can feel something of what you are going though

and in my defence its after 9.30pm
                          Last edited by the guardian; 23-11-2012, 23:54.
                          have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

• Really, really gutted for you, mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by the guardian View Post
                              these liitle bast**** need a bloody good kicking then shot & then hung /drawn & qtr'd and then flogged just for the fun of it
                              Would love to ! Just wish I could find out who it was :/

Comment

• That sucks! Pearl white would be nice.

So when are you gonna start on the twin engine 4wd conversion?

Comment

Working...
                                X