No announcement yet.

Tom's Simple Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be best if sub is in a box better sound. Had sub , 3000w amp etc in box in my old car , could hear the thing coming a mile away. couldnt put coins down in the car they would jump around.

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
      it would be best if sub is in a box better sound. Had sub , 3000w amp etc in box in my old car , could hear the thing coming a mile away. couldnt put coins down in the car they would jump around.
      haha sounds mint, i will build a sealed box with no port for the sub under the floor then

Belle Ile Blue
      /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

Not like that tommy I'll do a quick diagram for you haha but yeah make an underfloor housing for the sub !

Comment

There you go, So the amp is in the false floor, then covered over with plastic that has the DS3 engraved in it, with the blue neons like you wanted Hope it explains it better

Click to make bigger haha
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Jagster93; 22-01-2013, 21:38. Reason: Realised how small the image was!

Comment

Originally posted by Jagster93 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]5221[/ATTACH]

There you go, So the amp is in the false floor, then covered over with plastic that has the DS3 engraved in it, with the blue neons like you wanted Hope it explains it better

Click to make bigger haha
            Get ya now mate haha! Will give it a try. Might do the ds3club.co.uk on the bottom still? If so anybody know the font used on the website?

Belle Ile Blue

Comment

Haha your best of asking Joni or Martin what font is used and its up to you about the club thing ! Will it be done for the national or FCS?

Comment

Haha your best of asking Joni or Martin what font is used and its up to you about the club thing ! Will it be done for the national or FCS?
                Im hoping to try it this weekend, then depending on weather/ commitments might come up to the Sheffield meet

Now to try and find some acrylic/ plexiglass

Belle Ile Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy95 View Post
                  Im hoping to try it this weekend, then depending on weather/ commitments might come up to the Sheffield meet

Now to try and find some acrylic/ plexiglass
                  Joni (WTF) will definitely know the font.

You should come to the Sheffield meet too, it's not that far from you.
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                    Joni (WTF) will definitely know the font.

You should come to the Sheffield meet too, it's not that far from you.
                    2 hours according to Google maps. Might do some shopping while there

Belle Ile Blue

Comment

It's definitely worth the trip especially in a DS3 try eBay for some you can always cut it to size if needs be and hide the rough edges with the fake floor haha

Comment

Font is Days :0)

Comment

So opened up the sub today expecting to see the built in amp, but it's hidden behind a wooden box. So I have no idea what this amp will look like or how hard it will be to remove from the box...

Inside:

I know that the external controls are hidden behind the far box, and i believe the amp is behind the box on the right:

The Sub:

Any advice?

Belle Ile Blue

Comment

If push comes to shove you can always get a new amp and rewire this to the sub

Comment

If push comes to shove you can always get a new amp and rewire this to the sub
                              \

this was my thoughts, but a amp that would power this is around £180 i believe. whole package only cost me £106 lol

Belle Ile Blue

Comment

What power is sub you can get em cheaper than that mate I'll have a look for you

Comment

Working...
                                X