• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!
    What's your average MPG after re-map?

Comment

approx 33MPG (us), used converter.

If driven "normally" i can manage to get at 6.5l/100km, now it hangs at 7.5 (cold weather)
      BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

Time for an update...

I've been driving around with a worn out clutch for a couple of months. Got fed up with the service citroen has provided (2 months over warranty, they were willing to replace and pay for the parts needed to be changed, but I had to pay 700€ for their hours. NOPE). And got to the point of wanting to sell the car.
        This due to all of the sh*t I had, and to lower my monthly bills...

Anyways, It's my love for this car that makes me keep it, so next week I'm putting her into the garage and for aprox 400€ my clutch will get replaced.

Comment

Are you upgrading the clutch, or just standard Raain? Cant remember if youve been mapped or not
          Hope all goes well
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Standard, as its max is 340nm and my car is at max 327nm..
            So not worth the extra cost for the uprated imo.

And yes, mine is mapped

Comment

Soo
              Bad news actually...
              The guy from the garage where my car is at, has taken out the clutch only to find out there was nothing wrong with it...
              Nothing wrong with anything for that matter. So sadly, everything has been replaced (or is being replaced as we speak) with the hope that that could solve the problem.
              Which I truly hope it does.

Any other petrolheads out here that know a thing or two about what could be wrong when your revs go up without your car actually speeding up?
              Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC45nG8Tq4g

It aint the clutch, it aint any oil leaking on the clutch...

Comment

Thats a shame Raain. What made you think it was a worn out clutch in the first place?
                Wonder what it could be- not just a faulty gauge is it
                The ECU readings need to be checked out
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

I had this problem with my Clio RS. Revs went up like hell while I was driving. It was something with the wires of the throttlepedal. They changed the throttlepedalsensor 2 times without any result. I sold the car and a mechanic discovered that there was something wrong with the wires. Don't know exactly what, but think they rubbed against the exhaust and the plastic burned and it gave a short cut everytime

Comment

How much cost exhaust? Love the sound :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                      I had this problem with my Clio RS. Revs went up like hell while I was driving. It was something with the wires of the throttlepedal. They changed the throttlepedalsensor 2 times without any result. I sold the car and a mechanic discovered that there was something wrong with the wires. Don't know exactly what, but think they rubbed against the exhaust and the plastic burned and it gave a short cut everytime
                      Well it's all fixed now though. There's wasn't anything wrong with the clutch (looked "brandnew") but replaced it completely and now i don't have the problem anymore.
                      Feels good being able of flooring the pedal again and not having any lag whatsoever!

@DS3R Slovenia: It was around 550€ for the custom catback exhaust
                      I need to make a new video though and it's even louder now lol

Comment

Working...
                      X