No announcement yet.

Mark's Seat Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI Build :) *DS3 no more*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys sorry I haven't updated my thread in a while I've been busy, but I'm back now and thought I'd update where I'm up to on the Ibiza, for those that dont mind me having a thread on it still .

Sooo a few updates nothing huge as of yet just little things I've wanted to get out of the way:

- upgraded side lights to 24 Led's - led bulbs
    - had the S front badge, S boot release, Ibiza, FR front and back badges and the chrome grille surround body shop painted black as I liked the look on my DS3 and do on Izzy too
    - upgraded to a green cotton panel filter
    - removed center silencer from exhaust (video to come & best £40 I've ever spent :P)
    - spark plugs have been upgraded in preparation for Stage 1 remap that should be happening around my birthday , around the end of April .

Comment

And here are some images sorry there not in a very good order the sites playing up on my phone at the moment but managed to get some with my dads A1 aswell after they had both been cleaned, claybarred, polished and waxed by myself :P and one next to a friends diesel DS3 aswell

Comment

Looking good Mark!

Regards,
        Clive.
        CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
        DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
          Looking good Mark!

Regards,
          Clive.
          Thanks Clive much appreciated ill post some more pics up soon and hopefully some videos of the exhaust, and remap aswell.

Just suprised no one else has commented yet but ill still keep going

Comment

Half the forum are away in France so don't panic, your Seat looks v clean and shiny, I really need to clean my DS3 this weekend !!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vmark89 View Post
              And here are some images sorry there not in a very good order the sites playing up on my phone at the moment but managed to get some with my dads A1 aswell after they had both been cleaned, claybarred, polished and waxed by myself :P and one next to a friends diesel DS3 aswell
              Looks great mate!

Not a fan of the blackened badges personally but each to their own. They do go great with the wheels and overall theme. Maybe I just love the chrome bits too much on mine
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hey guys another small update managed to get a video of the car reving to about 2,000 rpm in Neutral without the center silencer, did try and get one in motion but my gf didn't do the best of jobs xD.

Let me know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtypjUMZRVM

Comment

Hey guys got a couple of small updates for the build, I did try removing the restrictive air sock from the stock air filter but in the end finally got around to buying a VWR forced induction for the car .
                  Managed to change all the bulbs in the car to LED only small but makes a nice difference.
                  The VWR makes the cars exhaust a little deeper/louder and some of the noises from the engine now :P can really hear the supercharger now and the turbo whistle/blow off xP

Halfway through fitting :P

Sorted

Comment

Working...
                  X