No announcement yet.

DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing "r" available from John Nichol/Ross. Plenty of light threads foe LEDs.

Nice one Fabian!

Comment

• Sorry for the late answer, but the "R" can be bought with John Nicol or the local Dealership.
      Yes plate lights are LED's from PIAA. Fitting is a bit of a struggle so a bit patience is needed
      DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• nice interior mate, welcome
        MATT BLACK e-HDI chipped 146HP 302NM DS3

Comment

• You fitted an exhaust yet Fabian or uprated the turbo?
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Ordered the Bastuck Cat-back incl. centre silencer last Friday
            DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• Crackin Fabian- exactly same system as mine
              Prefer mine with silencer - its still purrrrrrs, and roars when fast pedal down
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• That's good to hear! Took me a while to sort out what I wanted to buy

Comment

• Didnt want the Milltek then?
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Only going for the Milltek Downpipe.

Milltek is also a nice exhaust, but prefer the sound from the Bastuck!
                    Besides that, now I can choose if I want to have an centre silencer or not and replacement is also very simple
                    Also more like the looks of the Bastuck :cool:

Comment

• Didnt know the mid silencer was easy to take off. I have the straight through pipe also so can swap them around if want to
                      As its stainless steel it wont rust
                      The big, fat tailpipes do look good- no fancy cuts or shaping- no nonsense straight cut
                      The sound is better with the silencer, for me also
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Went to the Citroën dealer today to get an new set of carpets.
                        The "old" ones I washed in the washing machine and that didn't worked out that good.....

Made the Choice to go for a set of Citroën Racing carpets :cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabian View Post
                          Ordered the Bastuck Cat-back incl. centre silencer last Friday
                          How you get on Fabian- is it fitted?
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Small update again. Received my BSH catchcan and my Carbon mirror covers!! :cool:

@ Chris, yes the Bastuck is in, but first want to also order the Downpipe and fit them together.
                            Also first going to fit the Catchcan and the PCV delete mod!

Comment

• Those mirror covers look the DOGS

Tell me more bout the mirror covers Fabian

Catch can long way off for me as Citroen would not like (I would)

I am coming to the "Dam" Amsterdam in September- maybe with the DS3!:cool:
                              Last edited by Chris_Blue; 15-06-2013, 18:09.
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• For Chris,
                                I saw this in this months issue of pfc
                                http://www.spoox.co.uk/en/citroen-ds...-surround.html

Comment

Working...
                                X