Comment

• Ye they are a bit pricey but do look the part

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        Cheers Dan - they are really nice- not paying that tho
        Better get a group buy going

Or get some back covers wrapped

Jees- Fabian got some Bucks LOL
        No, I don't spend that money on the Covers Chris.
        Maybe you can remember that I tried to get a group buy sorted, I think 7 months ago.
        Nobody was interested, but I was still in contact with Streamline carbon to get these covers!
        I supplied them with some Original covers to mould the new covers

So, I got them for free (only postage) :cool:

If you (and others) want I can try it again, but as said, 7 months ago nobody was interested
        DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• Yes I do remember Fabian- good for you for following it up. Now you have the nice covers

I had chrome mirror covers then, but chrome is beginning to bore me a little

They look real good. Well done
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Let's try it again then
            http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...=Carbon+Covers
            DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• Hi Fabian

http://www.forgemotorsport.com/conte...ct=FMINT204UNI

Which you bought?
              Or wich measures

Thanks!

Comment

• I have the "Type 08" version but then with 57mm pipework (same as the forge boost pipes)

Comment

• You have any more plans Fabian and is car going well?
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Hi Fabian,
                    Your DS3 is lovely I have the same H&R springs as yours. After installing them the car started to pull right all the time. I could not solve the problem even after taking the car to the alignment shop. The problem was solved when I installed the stock springs. Have you experiences such issue after installing your springs?

Comment

• Originally posted by halit54 View Post
                      Hi Fabian,
                      Your DS3 is lovely I have the same H&R springs as yours. After installing them the car started to pull right all the time. I could not solve the problem even after taking the car to the alignment shop. The problem was solved when I installed the stock springs. Have you experiences such issue after installing your springs?
                      You do realise this thread is over 3 years old Halit? Fabian may not reply.
                      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X