Thorpe Park Fright Nights 2015 | 23rd and or 24th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thorpe Park Fright Nights 2015 | 23rd and or 24th October

It's been a while since we've done anything down in the South of the country and after the success of last year it would be great to get another Thorpe Park fright night meet going again.

NEW for 2015, twist your way through THE BIG TOP a brand new scare maze set at an abandoned carnival on the island’s Amity Beach, while former entertainers of the once famous Figaro Bros. Carnival come back to life to haunt those who dare to trespass.

In partnership with Lionsgate UK, experience 4 other movie themed live action horror mazes alongside thrilling rides in the dark
    Date for this is Saturday 24th October!

Address: THORPE PARK Resort, Staines Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 8PN

The park is open from 10am to 10pm.

Tickets and info here: https://www.thorpepark.com/fright-nights/fright-nights/

Also if any of you have annual passes there's a preview night on the 8th October, give us a shout and we can head down!
    Last edited by RichardL; 30-09-2015, 19:00.

Thanks Richard! Will look into it and add to the diary
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Are people doing this or is it still under discussion?

Comment

I was just about to reply to this. Its now Fri 23rd and Sat 24th october. Obviously if you only want to do the saturday thats fine.

2 day tickets are 31 quid so not too bad and we will use a travelodge in chertsey and walk to park probably as a bit easier to have a laugh and a drink or two.

We will probably head to Northamptonshire on the saturday night and get another travelodge there and head to Gymkhana Grid at Santa Pod on the sunday.

Whos in?
        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Ok it wont let me edit. When i said 'its now' i meant that me and a few others are going that date. Sorry richard x

Comment

Busy weekend Wes. I'd definitely be up for that.

Comment

Yep that Saturday is fine by me, I only put that weekend down because it's the same one we did last year and it avoids Hallowe'en weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_ View Post
                Busy weekend Wes. I'd definitely be up for that.
                Message sent

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                  Yep that Saturday is fine by me, I only put that weekend down because it's the same one we did last year and it avoids Hallowe'en weekend.
                  Awesomeeeee

Comment

Ok, a quick update....

I have booked (with Stevie) Thorpe Park (TP) for Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th October. It was £29.99 for the Friday for Fright Night and only an extra pound to add the Saturday. Obviously, if you only want to do the Saturday then it is £29.99. Would be great if anyone wants to join for both days.

I have also booked the Travelodge at Chertsey which according to TL is 1.8 miles away, or according to TP 1 mile away - Either way, I think I will park at the hotel (library car park opposite) early morning and walk to TP so I can have a drink or two on the Friday (20min walk). We will probably get to the library car park for 9am.

Saturday I will drive down to Thorpe Park and then afterwards (this isn't booked etc yet) probably head towards Northamptonshire and find a hotel near Santa Pod for Gymkhana Grid Finals (If we do this then I will get Sunday admission for £8 and Grandstand for £5)

Also, as it's fright night..... feel free to dress up, get your spook on, and help me in my task of scaring as many people as possible haha. I usually just get the face painting done as its supidly good fun
                    Last edited by Wes79; 30-09-2015, 14:21.

Comment

Just reserved my annual pass ticket for the Saturday

I'll need to check whether or not I can use my friends and family discount for Fright Nights, I'll get back to you all.

Comment

They used to do it. Not a bad price if anyone is doing 2 days though.

Comment

Can't wait. Is Thorpe Park the one with the Asylum maze?

Comment

Booking in tonight and bringing a friend

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                              They used to do it. Not a bad price if anyone is doing 2 days though.
                              I've sent them a tweet, they should get back to me tomorrow morning with a price if they do.
                              If they do I should be able to get 4 tickets at a discounted price.

Originally posted by Mike_ View Post
                              Can't wait. Is Thorpe Park the one with the Asylum maze?
                              Not this year, this year they've got two new mazes, The Big Top and Containment as well as the usual My Bloody Valentine, The Blair Witch Project, Cabin In The Woods and finally the one where we'll be wrapping Wes up in bubblewrap before we enter - Saw.

Originally posted by AbyNor92 View Post
                              Booking in tonight and bringing a friend
                              Awesome! Let's get a list going!

Richard L
                              Wes79 + Stevie
                              Mike_
                              AbyNor92 + 1
                              Last edited by RichardL; 30-09-2015, 19:02.

Comment

Working...
                              X