Thorpe Park Fright Nights 2015 | 23rd and or 24th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we ate in Thorpe park Friday how do we get booked into hotel ? For the Friday night
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

So I went to the preview event on Thursday night and it was really good.

I didn't get to do the big top (why queue for an hour when you can sit front row on stealth all night)/and containment was only open for celebs and press. I managed to get a friend to try and sort passes but the attraction closed early due to a power outage.

Comment

Oh and I should be there on Friday now, I've got plans both Thursday night and Friday now so I may as well just book the day off work

Comment

Awesome. With hotel we just get there fri night after thorpe.
          Sorry about power haha
          2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Updated List! I've got the Friday booked off work now so I'll be there both days

Friday 23rd October
            Richard L + 1
            Wes79 + Stevie
            Mike_
            AbyNor92 + 1
            Mark.A
            Mike

Saturday 24th October
            Richard L
            Wes79 + Stevie
            Mike_
            AbyNor92 + 1
            Mark.A
            Mike
            joeking27

Comment

Fantastic! Should be awesome. Fancy dress is coming along well too

Comment

Really looking forward to this where we all meeting and what time
                2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

I'm parking at hotel early and walking to Thorpe so I can have a drink. Need to be there early. Can either all meet outside at 9.30 or meet inside throughout the day. I'll have phone with me etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                    Carn t wait where we all meeting and what time
                    I'm happy to get there whenever you guys plan to, I only live around 30-45 minutes away. I'll be heading home Friday night and coming back Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                      I'm parking at hotel early and walking to Thorpe so I can have a drink. Need to be there early. Can either all meet outside at 9.30 or meet inside throughout the day. I'll have phone with me etc.
                      I'll meet at the hotel too WES are you wearing your fancy dress from first thing ? if I get down there I will need to get costume on and get face paint on etc WES are you and Steve coming here then on Saturday night
                      Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                      I'm happy to get there whenever you guys plan to, I only live around 30-45 minutes away. I'll be heading home Friday night and coming back Saturday morning.
                      If I lived that close me and Lara would be there every week

Comment

Wow I need to check needs more often, been so busy! I'm going Friday with someone but I have a feeling they may cancel so I will still attend now that I know ds3 club are going, I'm working that day there anyways in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Freeman View Post
                          Wow I need to check needs more often, been so busy! I'm going Friday with someone but I have a feeling they may cancel so I will still attend now that I know ds3 club are going, I'm working that day there anyways in the morning
                          Good man looks like it's 7 free breakfast : / dinners then lol

Comment

Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                            Good man looks like it's 7 free breakfast : / dinners then lol
                            Haha i wish! Discount on dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Freeman View Post
                              the more the merry as you have probably seen we doing fancy dress if your up for that. Just a little fun

Comment

I will be coming dressed as myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X