No announcement yet.

Thorpe Park Fright Nights 2015 | 23rd and or 24th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark A is going too on both days. Mike is both days.
    Also is anyone interested in Containment? Its an extra ten pounds but looks amazing.

My advice on the saturday is for us all to get straight to a fast track office and get them for mazes as some queues can get silly long for the mazes but means rides arent too bad later in night.

This will be so much fun
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
      Mark A is going too on both days. Mike is both days.
      Also is anyone interested in Containment? Its an extra ten pounds but looks amazing.
      I've only just heard about it, I'll see if I can give it a go on the preview day next week and let you know how it is. It's only £10 (£8 with an annual pass) so it should be worth it.
      My guess is we'll have an allocated timeslot so anyone who doesn't want to do it won't be left hanging around.

I should probably split the list into two. Assuming everyone who's replied already would like to do the Saturday? Reply and update the list if I'm wrong:

Friday 23rd October
      Richard L (maybe)
      Wes79 + Stevie
      Mark A
      Mike

Saturday 24th October
      Richard L
      Wes79 + Stevie
      Mike_
      AbyNor92 + 1
      Mark A
      Mike

Comment

I am coming friday and saturday what time you going on friday so i know when to set off, it is a 4 hr drive for me

Comment

Originally posted by AbyNor92 View Post
          I am coming friday and saturday what time you going on friday so i know when to set off, it is a 4 hr drive for me
          Oh crikey wow! We will meet at 9am at Chertsey Library. Then walk to thorpe park so people can have a drink or two if they want.

The library car park is roughly the same price as thorpe park parking but is opposite the hotel so very handy. (I assume youre at same travelodge?)

If not, meet at 9.30 at front gates (past ticket booths but stick to rifht hand side) as need to get there early as it will be busy!

Make sure any tickets are printed out as this will save stacks of time.

Comment

Oh crikey wow! We will meet at 9am at Chertsey Library. Then walk to thorpe park so people can have a drink or two if they want.

The library car park is roughly the same price as thorpe park parking but is opposite the hotel so very handy. (I assume youre at same travelodge?)

If not, meet at 9.30 at front gates (past ticket booths but stick to rifht hand side) as need to get there early as it will be busy!

Make sure any tickets are printed out as this will save stacks of time.
            Just realised I am working until 3:30pm on the Friday... I'll try book it off if I can. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_ View Post
              Just realised I am working until 3:30pm on the Friday... I'll try book it off if I can. :/
              Oh no. I hope you're not 'ill' that day

Comment

Booked it off I guess check-in at hotel is after midday?

Comment

Yeah. Park is open until 10pm so id suggest food in park and then head to hotel somewhere around then and maybe have a drink or two somewhere. But whatever people fancy really

Comment

Yeah. Park is open until 10pm so id suggest food in park and then head to hotel somewhere around then and maybe have a drink or two somewhere. But whatever people fancy really
                    Sweeeeeet. I have the ticket option where I need to approach the ticket office at the park with ID and reference number so hoping this doesn't slow us down.

Comment

Id get there early for that. Queues there can take a while. Should be ok on the friday though

Comment

I won't make 9.30am. Me and my friend will get there round 12 and come find you lot..... I vote fancy dress if anyone is up for it

Comment

Oh cool yeah. Ill have my phone. I'll message my number to you. I will be half ready.... but when light fades i'll sort the make up out too

Comment

Just a suggestion for the Saturday night stay in Travelodge.

The best I can find is Wellingborough Rushden Travelodge which is right next door to a Buddies so potential there for dinner. The hotel is just under 10 miles from Santa Pod so a 20 minute drive?

I've checked and the price is at £60 which I was expecting due to the rise in prices for events.

Let me know your thoughts.

Comment

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/...-Wootton-hotel

This one has a Toby Carvery, is 28mins / 18 miles from Santa Pod and if you use discount code UR78965G then you can get the room for £34.20

Also has free parking, and the right side of Northampton for Thorpe Park which is about a 75 minute drive away.

Thoughts?

Comment

Ah yes, I know where that is. Work right next to it... right next door to a petrol station.

I'm happy with that if everyone else is.

Comment

Working...
                                X