Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South East Division Informal Car Meet. Alton, Hampshire. GU34 4BH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South East Division Informal Car Meet. Alton, Hampshire. GU34 4BH.

Here`s an informal meet at GU34 4BH. The Departure Lounge Cafe,Alton,Hampshire.( Next One Is June 5th 2016.)

Classic Car Sundays. Every first Sunday of the Month. April to Sept. ( Oct weather permitting tba )

Classic Cars arrive from 2pm.( so there`s time to get an all day breakfast or a lunch at the cafe first )

The field usually is packed out with many and varied classic cars and is worth seeing!

Just post if you fancy coming along,this is as relaxed and informal as meets come in the Hampshire Countryside. More details can be found on The Departure Lounge Cafe website about this venue.

Jez
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 10-05-2016, 20:28.
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

The first Sunday of next month is FCS, lol.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I know! I can`t get to FCS on Saturday as I am working and Sunday I am short on time but should be able to get to a Classic car meet less than 2 miles from my house!

This is a little meet for those that don`t necessarily wish to travel far,I don`t think FCS needs to worry too much about the competition!

Thanks for reminding me though BeefMasta!

sigpic

Comment

Make sure you post pics for those of us that can't make it
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I will be up for that Jez, although will probably need a reminder beforehand��

Comment

No worries,I will too probably!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              Make sure you post pics for those of us that can't make it
              Will do and get flickr account up and running for the higher res photos.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome Jez

Post pics each time and I'll add to social media

Looks like some great cars attend

http://www.crotchcooler.co.uk/

Next one is listed on the site
                JUNE 5TH 2016
                All classic cars and their owners are welcome to the Classic Car Sunday cruise and meets that take place on the first Sunday of each month over the summer in Alton. The meet kicks off in Alton from 2.00pm, where owners can take part in a chilled and relaxed Sunday afternoon classic car gathering. The site has ample free parking on a dedicated event field. The Cafe has full facilities and is filled with retro and vintage charm.
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Thanks for your help with this meet Joni! A local meetup for DS3 owners and more in the South East Division area.

sigpic

Comment

Classic Car Sunday,only two weeks to the next one if you are in the South East Division area and not able to get to FCS,this is a nice informal meet and there is a Cafe for food and drink on site. Should be a great afternoon!

sigpic

Comment

I'll be at FCS but I'm up for July 3rd
                      [

Comment

Originally posted by visitor59 View Post
                        I'll be at FCS but I'm up for July 3rd
                        Thanks for your feedback,I`ll be around for that one too! I know it is a long way for you to travel,mind you I did enjoy that day trip to Lowestoft!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
                          Here`s an informal meet at GU34 4BH. The Departure Lounge Cafe,Alton,Hampshire.( Next One Is June 5th 2016.)

Classic Car Sundays. Every first Sunday of the Month. April to Sept. ( Oct weather permitting tba )

Classic Cars arrive from 2pm.( so there`s time to get an all day breakfast or a lunch at the cafe first )

The field usually is packed out with many and varied classic cars and is worth seeing!

Just post if you fancy coming along,this is as relaxed and informal as meets come in the Hampshire Countryside. More details can be found on The Departure Lounge Cafe website about this venue.

Jez

Yeah!.......One week to go,Classic car meet to see, if you are in the South of England and unable to get to FCS, It`s informal so everyone is more than welcome just to show up prior to 2pm.

Let me know if you are interested or just turn up,the choice is yours!

sigpic

Comment

Classic Car Sunday tomorrow I am promoting it to the max now FCS is in full swing! As listed at the top the event starts at 2pm at The Departure Lounge Cafe,Alton ,Hants. There is parking at the venue and plenty of food and drink can be had from the cafe and their friendly staff!

Suggestion to arrive before 2pm,say from 12.30-1pm as this gives us a chance to park without hindering the Classic motors arriving plus time for lunch or a drink and a chat/catch up. Plus it is located in the beautiful Hampshire countryside near Alton town centre.

Feel free just to turn up,it will be a great afternoon!

Set your SAT NAV: GU34 4BH.
                            Last edited by JEZDS3; 04-06-2016, 19:33.

sigpic

Comment

Great afternoon,very warm there today! Will post photos I took when I get a chance.

Lots of great cars there, I took a photo of the vehicles that really mattered to me!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160605_132020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	360419 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160605_132000.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	360420 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160605_131946.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	360421

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160605_131826.jpg
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	360422 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160605_131724.jpg
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	360424 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160605_131647.jpg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	360423
                              Last edited by JEZDS3; 05-06-2016, 16:14.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X