10th August - DS3 Drive Day at John Grose, Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soran View Post
    For our Longleat/FCS meet, Euan travelled from Scotland, which was about 900 mile round trip!
    You have got to hand it to Euan. That is dedication to the club but that's what it is all about supporting this great community and the ds3club
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Lets hope for some good weather - we got at least two photo opportunities to get through. They said they got about 20-25 cars so far.

Comment

Originally posted by jules123 View Post
        Lets hope for some good weather - we got at least two photo opportunities to get through. They said they got about 20-25 cars so far.
        Let's hope so but either way it will be a great day according to my phone it's going to be dry but cloudy[emoji106]
        Last edited by MARK.A; 03-08-2014, 22:27.
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Welcome Jules! It's going to be a great day. As you've probably read, peeps from the club are meeting at the burger king by the tescos at Copdock if you want to meet there too at 9am?
          Us locals can show them the way!
          2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

I saw your car up at John Grose at the benefit evening - its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely!!!! I thought it was for sale, ha ha.

Comment

I saw your car up at John Grose at the benefit evening - its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely!!!! I thought it was for sale, ha ha.
              Haha, thanks Jules I have a few more tweaks planned too, hopefully the new grille will be on before Sunday too.

Paintwork won't be sorted until the week after though.

I didn't feel awkward at all on the Benefit evening!

Are you meeting at Burger King too for breakfast?

Comment

Ooh, another thought, but I believe we are all ok, there are speed bumps down Languard Fort in Felixstowe. I'm pretty sure we are all ok though....right?

Comment

Yeah I'm fine

Comment

I will probably go straight to John Grose - so will see you up there!!!!!

Comment

I will probably go straight to John Grose - so will see you up there!!!!!
                      Cool ok. If you change your mind we'll be leaving at 9:30 prompt

Comment

Hi, just a quick hello to you all, I have just joined the club and attending the run on Sunday and really looking forward to it. This is my first post and having issues finding my way round the site but I'm sure in time I will crack it. See you all on
                        Sunday

Comment

Welcome Dusty Feel free to introduce yourself and car in the Newbie section http://www.ds3club.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?19-Newbies and don't forget to post some pics of your car
                          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Well it's almost time now for this looks like weather not going to be good but hopefully that won't put a downer on the day. Over the last few days my car been in my sons garage. (. l.a. Detailing ) being prepared for the event. Really happy with the results

Last edited by MARK.A; 09-08-2014, 07:31.

Comment

Looking shiny! You finally gave her a coating of Carbon Collective then?
                              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                                Hi, just a quick hello to you all, I have just joined the club and attending the run on Sunday and really looking forward to it. This is my first post and having issues finding my way round the site but I'm sure in time I will crack it. See you all on
                                Sunday
                                Hey dusty welcome to the club. If you'd like to come and meet us all at burger king too for a quick spot of breakfast that would be great. 8th not then we will see you there. It should be a fantastic day.

Comment

Working...
                                X