No announcement yet.

10th August - DS3 Drive Day at John Grose, Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weather has been changing all the time for tomorrow. From rain to thunder to showers and now to showers and sunny spells!
    It look like rain showers still with the worst about midday so hopefully it's while we have lunch and then dryer after. Either way it will be a good laugh.
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Car is looking great mate. I've done a quick vacuum and wipe over as not had a chance with the rain here plus out all day today so we'll see what happens!
      2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
        Looking shiny! You finally gave her a coating of Carbon Collective then?
        It was already done in carbon collective platinum paint about 3 weeks before fcs. But when oracle came out just had to have car recoated it's amazing stuff its water displacement is amazing and has my son is freinds with the owner of carbon collective it would be rude not to use it and worth every penny it costs
        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
          Car is looking great mate. I've done a quick vacuum and wipe over as not had a chance with the rain here plus out all day today so we'll see what happens!
          Yeah cheers wes just typical. That the weather not gonna be that good but shouldn't spoil the day
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Thank you Wes79 for the invite to breakfast, sorry I will not be able to join you but I will see you all at John Grose

Comment

Ready!

My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                Ready!

Looking good !!! [emoji3]
                looking forward to seeing this tomorrow [emoji106][emoji1]
                Last edited by MARK.A; 09-08-2014, 21:14.

Comment

This is early
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                    This is early
                    Agreed.
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Been up now since 3:30 setting out soon too. m6 j3 a14 ipswitch. Here we come[emoji594][emoji594][emoji594]

Comment

Have a good day guys!

Comment

Morning

We won't be able to make breakfast so will meet you at the dealership. See you all later x

Comment

Hi guys'

Really sorry but we won't be able to make it today

Comment

On the way and caught up with Joni and liam

Comment

Just got home - such a great day will try to pop some pics up later on!
                                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Working...
                                X