No announcement yet.

We need a North East Meet! 7th Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah its on scotch corner for about 1 but there's a couple meeting at Durham services now

Comment

• i would av come but im rife wi flu n not spreading me germans av a great day all
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

• It's hail stoning in Grasmere, so don't know what it's like at Scotch, but I'd presume very similar. Just be careful guys. Wish I could attend but on the graveyard lunch shift today.
        Aka:
        Alex

:ds3:
        Blue Phoenix
        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• Have a great meet! And take lots of photos!
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• We are here still next to the travelodge
            Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

• Good meet today will get pictures on once I've recovered from the delayed hangover! Haha hope you all got home safe!
              Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

• A good day was had, bloody cold snow on the hills, didn't do the full route as we were losing the light so not many pics sorry , nice to see a line of drls Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417973081.969193.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	359084 Ds love
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417973116.261041.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	359085
                The moon was flatter than the car park well done Hannah Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417973160.341440.jpg
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	359086
                A little memento from our first meet

Comment

• Glad you had a good day. Can't beat a convoy of DRL's Odd looking DS3 in the middle of your second photo.
                  sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                  Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Always an ugly duckling will turn into a ds3 one day

Comment

• Hey my car was perfect lead the way all the time [emoji4] was a good meet even if I didn't have a ds3 I wasn't singled out and was welcome by all . Thanks for the sweets Han was very nice of you they went down well the snowflake has went on the tree

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBO-DS3 View Post
                        Hey my car was perfect lead the way all the time [emoji4] was a good meet even if I didn't have a ds3 I wasn't singled out and was welcome by all . Thanks for the sweets Han was very nice of you they went down well the snowflake has went on the tree
                        That's the nice thing about the club, all are welcome, even Oli and his Fiesta!
                        sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                        Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Looks like a great day guys!
                          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Looks like you all had a good day!

Comment

• Yeah was a good day enjoyed it ill upload some of my car pics from today at some point not many like
                              Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
                              E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

• Was excellent cold though even a bit snow

Comment

Working...
                                X