Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always good to put faces to names .

Comment

• Kendal Mint Cake is awesome! I have to post packages of the stuff to Botswana for my parents #englishlakesheritage

Your first photo HyperKev made me think you were at our staff car park! Had to do a double-take.
      Last edited by XanderCage13; 07-12-2014, 20:50. Reason: Because I'm clumsy like that
      Aka:
      Alex

:ds3:
      Blue Phoenix
      DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• My few images sorry there not great but its something. Don't mind the plates i quickly scrubbed them in Photobucket.
        Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
        E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

• Sorry I couldn't make this one, had a last minute family thing (sis in laws birthday) which was supposed to be yesterday.

Looks like you lot had a decent drive, will defo be up for the next one! So when is it? =oP

Comment

• Originally posted by XanderCage13 View Post
            Kendal Mint Cake is awesome! I have to post packages of the stuff to Botswana for my parents #englishlakesheritage

Your first photo HyperKev made me think you were at our staff car park! Had to do a double-take.
            We had to manoeuvre around craters to find a half decent spot..

Comment

• Hahaha! We did a spot of off roading ��
              Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                We had to manoeuvre around craters to find a half decent spot..
                It was like a scene from the moon landing that car park.
                Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
                E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

• All hans fault [emoji4]

Comment

• Looks like you guys had a great day!
                    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

• Shame scarey didn't leave her bonnet graphics on that I so kindly drew for her hehe

Comment

• i didnt want the graphics ruined on the drive up. lol
                        “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

• Originally posted by Misshan View Post
                          Hahaha! We did a spot of off roading ��
                          Nothing wrong with that
                          Such fun too when in a landy around the Kalahari!
                          Aka:
                          Alex

:ds3:
                          Blue Phoenix
                          DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• Sorry could not make this but lets hope its the start of good meets for the North East and will try and make the next one.

Comment

• Yeh it definitely is think we gonna take it in turns... The next one will be down Yorkshire way just need someone to organise it as I don't know where's best
                              Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

• They have more sunshine in Yorkshire

Comment

Working...
                                X