No announcement yet.

We need a North East Meet! 7th Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your not the first person to think that, think its cus i dont act girly nuf. sod it i love cars and dont mind spending the day playing in a scrap yard.
    “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

She's female no lady hehe (joking) and she can't drive just stall

Comment

oi!!!!!!!!!!!!! its the pressure of been watched. iv done my advanced driving thank you.
        “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

As have I lol its funny the thing you disagree with is your driving not the not being a lady part hehe

Comment

That cus were i don't need to prove im a lady, but now ill have to prove my driving to all these guys and girls at Teeside. and im sure Misshan will stand by me when I say girls are best

Comment

Ha is that why you won't drive my car as your too scared of it [emoji6] come to think of it you wouldn't drive my ds either

Comment

Girls are definitely the best! My driving is questioned all the time but I'm awesome ;P... I would drive any car put in front of me not scared at all
                Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Do I detect competition here [emoji4] only special people get to drive my car I can always be persuaded though [emoji6]

Comment

Oh it's on like donkey kong! ��
                    Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

You sure all 120 of your french ponies can keep up with my 200 stallions [emoji4]

Comment

My 120 french ponies will give it a good bash! Haha
                        Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Originally posted by BOBO-DS3 View Post
                          You sure all 120 of your french ponies can keep up with my 200 stallions [emoji4]
                          My 110 french ponies will walk all over it :P
                          Roxie the GT - Progress Thread
                          Instagram: @iamjokeri
                          Facebook: Sean Kidd

Comment

Hehe I will use just 3 gears give you a chance [emoji4]

Comment

Ohh god I'm gonna lose!!! Nooooo
                              Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

I'm sure we will all stick together although I have a suggestion why not meet somewhere more central (when I had my ds I suggested a meet at scotch corner services) then find some good driving roads (the lake district isn't far from scotch corner) and find a pub or something for food that way if it's more central more people can turn up

Comment

Working...
                                X