No announcement yet.

We need a North East Meet! 7th Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put may name down as a yes, i don't normally work Sundays so it should be fine.
    “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Going
      Hannah
      Kev
      BOBO-DS3
      Scarey

Maybe
      Sean
      XanderCage13
      Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
        Surely if the rota has been done then you can find out? Sounds like a crap system if they plan it months in advance then don't tell anyone.
        He gets it all prepped to schedules etc, but people can call(get) sick, still leave etc, so it's not officially released until it's "needed" - much to our disapproval.
        Generally speaking though, always working weekends and normally Weds/Thurs off.

Originally posted by Euan View Post
        Try living with a weekly rota. It's hell, we lost staff at Christmas as our shop manager only put it up 2 days before the start of the Christmas week...
        Yeah, we get next weeks rota probably tomorrow? :-/ Its such a balls up.
        Aka:
        Alex

:ds3:
        Blue Phoenix
        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Anyone else wants to join us
          Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

I'm new to the forum but this sounds like something that's right up my street!

If you can put me down as a maybe, to be confirmed tomorrow, that would be great

Comment

Wil have card a few more

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy599 View Post
                I'm new to the forum but this sounds like something that's right up my street!

If you can put me down as a maybe, to be confirmed tomorrow, that would be great
                And welcome along bendy don't forget some pics.

Comment

No problem looking forward to meeting you crazy bunch
                  Going
                  Hannah
                  Kev
                  BOBO-DS3
                  Scarey

Maybe
                  Sean
                  XanderCage13
                  Bennyboy599
                  Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

As I said before I'm new to all this, so what sort of things should I be expecting to get up to at a meet up?

Comment

• Originally posted by bennyboy599 View Post
                      As I said before I'm new to all this, so what sort of things should I be expecting to get up to at a meet up?
                      This is my first meet too! Have a chat to fellow ds3 drivers, a bit of a drive on some nice roads (people to show off haha) some photos and a bite to eat on the way... I'll bring some stuff with me like sweets and doughnuts
                      Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

• Don't forget the sacrificial goat that you need for each DS3 club meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
                          Don't forget the sacrificial Fiesta that you need for each DS3 club meet.
                          Corrected that for you.
                          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• It's not like a meet that you'd get in say a car park every weekend it's more of a chilled vibe bit chat bit driving chance for a few photos and meeting new friends of course I will stand out like a sore thumb not having a ds3 no more lol

Comment

• forgot to mention the special dance you have to do and the terrible beating you get [emoji4]

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBO-DS3 View Post
                                forgot to mention the special dance you have to do and the terrible beating you get [emoji4]
                                Hahaha this will be me lol
                                Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Working...
                                X