No announcement yet.

DS3 First Meet 19th September!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob, drop me a PM with your mobile number and I'll speak to you closer to the time to see what you're doing.

Looks like we've got 11/13 members so far
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Sounds great i should be free guys! i'll be travelling from Gravesend, Kent think i'll be on the M1.
      another southerner woop woop!
      i dont mind meeting up like Perry aswell anyone else?

Samuel
      1.6 HDi White
      Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Sounds great i should be free guys! i'll be travelling from Gravesend, Kent think i'll be on the M1.

Samuel
        1.6 HDi White

Comment

Samuel
          1.6 HDi White

Comment

Samuel
            1.6 HDi White

Comment

some of my posting are not appearing, so Im sorry if this is showing somewhere else.Will meet clarky at gordano services about 10:50 and fowler at michaels wood about 11:20 .I was wondering if cooper killer will be joining us.

Comment

hope this get posted this time ,will meet clarky at gordano services at 10:50 and fowler at michaels wood at 11:20 have tried and tried to post and have tried sending private message but nothing working

Comment

meeting at services

will meet clarky 10:50 gordano and fowler 11:20 micheals wood 19th sept.

Comment

i should be able to come to the meet, be travelling from kent

samuel
                    1.6 HDi white

Comment

Hi

Today I've actually GOT my car...Wot a wait but it drives great. Red HDI110 DSPORT with black roof and wheels. Got to say having not driven the diesel on a test I'm really impressed with the power delivery.

Looking to notch up the miles so put me down for 1pm on the 19th. I'll be coming down from North so could meet up on M1 services if any others want to go down in convoy.

Comment

Hi,guys.

Just a quick question,i recall a thread regarding club stickers and thought it would be nice to have some of these to hand out at the club meet,my treet!
                        But i cannot seem to find it.
                        As time is running out to finalise this fot the meet could anyone help me out on this.

CHEERS john.:cool:

Comment

I hope someone is prepared to take their camera with them and take lots of pictures of the cars (and owners) attending (for the benefit of those attending as well as those that can't make it on the 19th). It would be nice to put a face to a name and a colour to a car. Have a great time everyone and let's here all about it on here afterwards, OK?

Comment

I hope someone will manage to take their camera with them so they can take lots of pic of the first meet - cars as well as owners. It would be nice to a put a face to a name and a colour to a car. Hope everyone has a great time on the 19th and someone reports back on here how the day went (for those that can't unfortunately be there).

Comment

Posts keep going astray so I'll repeat again. Just to say hope everyone who is meeting up on the 19th enjoys the day. It would be great if someone going could take some photos of the DS3s (and their owners of course it would be nice to put a face to a name) ,and post them here especially for those who can't make it for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
                                That will be great alcaz1wolf 10.50 am at Gordano services car park (Let me know were u will be in car park)...If we can get cooperkiller to join convoy and other members even better...Steady cruise will be fine for me too being a young 40 year old lol.

I'm up for meeting Fowler at Michael wood services....

Think i will be napping with you alcaz1wolf after all the excitement.

Dangerousfish Clarky will be at meet around 1 ish following alcaz1wolf in his silver & black 150 thp DSport.

Any idea how many of us attending ??.
                                Updated my original post with numbers so far.
                                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                                X