there must be a collective noun for DS3s

A flock of birds
      A school of fish
      A gaggle of geese

A SPARKLE OF DS3s ?

How are the cars running post remap?
      Dave

Comment

Any one know what happened to cooperkiller every one else been and posted since the meet ,expected to be eating his dust on the way home .never saw him or fowler after first few miles .I also take it fowler found his way home,leading the way out of the carpark,only to get lost .

Comment

Probably still out enjoying the remap :P
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Yeahhh i was just taking a slight tatical detour lol! I managed to go from 150 miles in the tank to 22! By the end i was cruising at a mere 67mph haha! Good times! Loving the remap but not loving it drinking my fuel soo much!
            "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

Originally posted by Fowler View Post
              Yeahhh i was just taking a slight tatical detour lol! I managed to go from 150 miles in the tank to 22! By the end i was cruising at a mere 67mph haha! Good times! Loving the remap but not loving it drinking my fuel soo much!
              You got it done!? Nice one
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Loving the remap but not loving it drinking my fuel soo much!
                How different does it feel after the remap, and what's the difference in fuel consumption - or is it too early to tell?

Comment

Yeahhh i did man, Clarky very very very kindly paid on his credit card for me! Transferring money over to him! Very grateful indeed!! Umm feels much more responsive and soo hit the numbers quickly. havent filled him up yet to see what the fuel is like.
                  "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

Yeahhh i did man, Clarky very very very kindly paid on his credit card for me! Transferring money over to him! Very grateful indeed!! Umm feels much more responsive and soo hit the numbers quickly. havent filled him up yet to see what the fuel is like.
                    What a legend clarky is. Make sure you send him a cookie!
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

some meeting photos
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by alcaz1wolf; 20-09-2010, 08:10. Reason: more phots

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                        So Has IrishRob Kicked Off A Whole New Colour For Us All To Use Then ? :L
                        Meh, just never overly loved the name they selected for that colour, 'Cherry Red', when Alfa have 'Alfa Red', Kia have 'Infra Red' while Cit decide on the very girlie sounding 'Cherry Red' - no thanks, I'll have 'Man Red' please, crikey, even 'Blood Red' would've been a better call!

Comment

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
                          some meeting photos
                          Grrrrr, gutted. When's the next one?

Comment

few more
                            Attached Files

Comment

So enjoyed the convoy up...Clarky felt lonely on the way home....Was passed by a black DS3 with white stripes over the roof...Took up the rear and flashed my headlights at the lady driving but she hastely exited the motorway.

So rather than be on my larry lownsome again and having you guys headlights strewn across the lanes of the motorways can we please all stick together for the next meet !!!.

Still wondering what happened to Cooperkiller & Fowler ??.

Comment

did need to get back for about 6'oclock and as it was after 4.30 when we left ,later than I had planned needed to go a little faster.Would have liked to convoy back but fowler shot off never to be seen again.thought at one point he was still in front.I thought this remapping has made him really fast but when i could see some distance in front and he was not there realised he must have got lost.Remapping did help him get lost quicker.At least he got home ,but no news on cooperkiller.

Comment

Working...
                                X