19th first meet continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
    Any one know what happened to cooperkiller every one else been and posted since the meet ,expected to be eating his dust on the way home .never saw him or fowler after first few miles .I also take it fowler found his way home,leading the way out of the carpark,only to get lost .
    Got home, parked up and off to the pub for a beer on ten. Had a stupid o'clock start this morning so held off logging in until later. Plus after so many beers even i wouldn't have a clue what I'd written ;-) I started to pull away from Folwer, but as he seemed to slow down so did I but after a few miles I lost sight of him completely. Touught he'd gone into services for a pit stop. The map has changed the car very much for the better with smooth power delivery across the power band. Well worth the money. Looking forward to obliterating my first Cooper S :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Fowler View Post
      Yeahhh i did man, Clarky very very very kindly paid on his credit card for me! Transferring money over to him! Very grateful indeed!! Umm feels much more responsive and soo hit the numbers quickly. havent filled him up yet to see what the fuel is like.
      On the way up yesterday sitting at a steady 62'ish the trip said I was getting about 56mpg. On the way back after the map at around 65'ish it was indicating around the 64mpg mark. Got up and back in just over a 1/4 tank. However, once on the Bristol ring road and the horns and tail came out that sort of dropped to about 12 mpg but I was running it to the red line on full throttle through the gears.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
        She never says that to me :P
        Teach Me ?...

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
          Teach Me ?...
          FFS, I already taught her that thing that you like.. :P
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
            Meh, just never overly loved the name they selected for that colour, 'Cherry Red', when Alfa have 'Alfa Red', Kia have 'Infra Red' while Cit decide on the very girlie sounding 'Cherry Red' - no thanks, I'll have 'Man Red' please, crikey, even 'Blood Red' would've been a better call!
            So perhaps we can say that irishRob's DS3 has lost its Cherry and become a Man?

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
              FFS, I already taught her that thing that you like.. :P
              You Better Not Be Joking Now ?... I Just Gave Her A Right Ol' Hiding...

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
              Someones Awful Witty Today... :L

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                Hell yeah!

Comment

Working...
                X