Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing DS3 of the month!

Hi guys,

We love seeing how much you cherish your DS3 and the effort, time and commitment you invest in your car.

At the end of each month Admin will select a build thread from the Work in Progress area of the forum and announce a monthly thread we think deserves some extra attention.

This does not need to be a DS3 with lots of money spent on bespoke custom parts or a thread with 100's of posts and views. Just a thread where the pride in the car and passion from the owner shines through. So anything from wrapping your nut covers to stripping out the interior! We and the whole forum want to know what is going on out there with your DS3's

The thread selected will be:
    • Linked through to this one with a monthly list
    • Added to the home page of the site, and within the DS3 of the month section
    • Linked through to the Facebook page including photo's added to an Album of your own (permission allowing)
    • Your car will be automatically entered into the DS3Club DS3 of the year runnings (kicking off in 2017 and more details to follow)

The winner will get
    • £10 to spend at Clean Your Ride
    • £5 off a in the DS3Club Shop
    • A DS3Club Certificate
    • A selection of goodies we have in stock at the moment

Everyone is in with a chance to be selected, you could keep your thread up to date with mods done, planned changes and even cleaning history. It's up to you! It's your chance to show off a bit and our chance to show the awesome work going on inside DS3Club.

The boring bit
    Build thread must be contained on DS3Club, so no links to facebook posts etc.
    Admin will pick based on content in the thread, images, dialogue, ideas etc. So over bumping your thread to get views and posts up will not assist.

August 2016
    BenS!!
    To date he is smashing through the tick list he has up and has changed a lot since he joined the Club just 3 months ago and changed a lot since February! In that time he has racked up 2780 views on his thread.
    Ben's Styling/Paintwork Thread

September 2016
    albish!!
    This one hell of a build! And when we say build - he is making custom parts as he requires them. Grabbing the attention of the novices and pro's albish's thread is definitely worth a read!
    albish DS3 Racing | Engine Rebuild

October2016
    Jez!!!
    Jez's plans to modify La Petite Fusee comes from a very inspirational person to Jez and his project has a very personal and meaningful passion to succeed and do the best!!!
    His thread has amassed 13,540 views since it was created just a little over a year ago and we felt that you needed a worthy nod to the work you have done in that time
    La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

November 2016
    Jamie!!
    With over 50k views on his thread it's safe to say this has been an inspirational build to keep up with. A thread anyone can take something away from, maybe you will learn something new, get an idea for your DS3 or enjoy watching the build come together. I'm sure you will all agree, that we love this build!
    Jamie's build

Hibernation - Dec 16 - Feb 17
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

There will be an August winner - albeit a 2 week time frame

So either keep us posted on your an exsisting thread or if if you don't have one get one going

If you're not sure how and viewing the desktop version of the site, there are some FAQ's HERE that might help
    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I don't have any nut covers, but I think this is a really good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeDS3 View Post
        I don't have any nut covers, but I think this is a really good idea!
        One should always cover their nuts :rolleyes:
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          One should always cover their nuts
          Waheey!
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I have chrome nut covers from the internet!
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
              I have chrome nut covers from the internet!
              I have red ones
              edit: Not sure if having red nuts is a good thing, does anyone else have them or should I get it checked out?
              DStort
              DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

Oh dear!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhead View Post
                  I have red ones
                  edit: Not sure if having red nuts is a good thing, does anyone else have them or should I get it checked out?
                  Pretty sure I've seen someone on here with blue nuts. Nobody likes getting blue nuts

The red nuts might just be down to the recent heatwave
                  Join the Facebook Group!
                  Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I'll be announcing August soon!

Just getting all the sticker orders made and sent out so people can stop telling me how sh*t I am
                    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd...

The DS3 of the Month for August goes toooo..... BenS!!

To date he is smashing through the tick list he has up and has changed a lot since he joined the Club just 3 months ago and changed a lot since February! In that time he has racked up 2780 views on his thread.

Ben's Styling/Paintwork Thread

Be sure to check out his thread for the then an now pics!

Ben, please PM me with:
                      Your choice of sticker/item from the DS3Club shop (you can use £5 off a purchase OR stickers up to the value of £5) - please include your postal address in the PM!
                      Your email address for your £10 voucher to spend at Clean Your Ride

Please also let me know about sharing your thread
                      On the home page of the site and linked through to the Facebook page including photo's added to an Album of your own (permission allowing)

We've got our eye on all those that have a build thread! So keep the posts and updates coming everyone

Remember:
                      This does not need to be a DS3 with lots of money spent on bespoke custom parts or a thread with 100's of posts and views. Just a thread where the pride in the car and passion from the owner shines through. So anything from wrapping your nut covers to stripping out the interior! We and the whole forum want to know what is going on out there with your DS3's

Everyone is in with a chance to be selected, you could keep your thread up to date with mods done, planned changes and even cleaning history. It's up to you! It's your chance to show off a bit and our chance to show the awesome work going on inside DS3Club.
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Well done Ben,keep those mods and updates coming!

sigpic

Comment

Ooooh wow!! Thank you Just trying my best to put together an easy-to-follow documentation of the epic journey into my overdraft PM on the way
                          Join the Facebook Group!
                          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Yeah I had to ( Inter)cool it for a while with regards to my mods.....didn`t want things to get out of hand!

sigpic

Comment

Well done Ben mate. Thoroughly deserved and the pic Joni has put on the homepage proves it. It looks really good.
                              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X