Introducing DS3 of the month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funky View Post
    Well done Ben mate. Thoroughly deserved and the pic Joni has put on the homepage proves it. It looks really good.
    Thanks man, appreciate the support
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Happy October! So then, who has won the September DS3OTM?
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
        Happy October! So then, who has won the September DS3OTM?
        Me.

I'm so happy.

Comment

I'll be announcing soon!

Busy day with owner October kick off on instagram 😊

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Look forward to seeing it!
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd...

The DS3 of the Month for September goes toooo..... albish!!

This one hell of a build! And when we say build - he is making custom parts as he requires them. Grabbing the attention of the novices and pro's albish's thread is definitely worth a read!

albish DS3 Racing | Engine Rebuild

Be sure to check out his thread for the then and now pics!

Normally the prize would be:
              Your choice of sticker/item from the DS3Club shop (you can use £5 off a purchase OR stickers up to the value of £5)
              £10 voucher to spend at Clean Your Ride

BUT I know from a previous thread you have wanted to purchase Full Membership for a while, so if you would prefer we can gift this to you (with the pack and stickers etc) in lieu of the prize from CYR - but this is entirely up to you Just let me know!

Please also let me know about sharing your thread on the home page of the site and linked through to the Facebook page including photo's added to an Album of your own (permission allowing)

We've got our eye on all those that have a build thread! So keep the posts and updates coming everyone

Remember:
              This does not need to be a DS3 with lots of money spent on bespoke custom parts or a thread with 100's of posts and views. Just a thread where the pride in the car and passion from the owner shines through. So anything from wrapping your nut covers to stripping out the interior! We and the whole forum want to know what is going on out there with your DS3's

Everyone is in with a chance to be selected, you could keep your thread up to date with mods done, planned changes and even cleaning history. It's up to you! It's your chance to show off a bit and our chance to show the awesome work going on inside DS3Club.
              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Well done Albish!! I have been in awe with some of things you have done. If there isn't a part for what you need, then you CAD it and then make it yourself! Incredible! Your DS3 is definitely one of a kind. Many Congrats.
                DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Well done Albish,you deserve DS3 of the Month,your car has been a labour of love and your enthusiasm to modify and develop your car knows no boundaries. All DS3ers are proud of you and you should be very proud too!

The Hill Climb video alone was well worth watching on Albish`s thread.
                  Last edited by JEZDS3; 03-10-2016, 19:10.
                  LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post

The Hill Climb video alone was well worth watching on Albish`s thread.
                    I'd forgotten about that. Just watched it again. My personal fave mod that Albish has done are the Akrapovič tailpipes. I'd LOVE some of those.
                    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Well deserved albish, you're doing amazing things with that car!
                      Join the Facebook Group!
                      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Well deserved I say
                        White on red THP
                        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

WooHoo Thank You very much to everyone for the good words! I have to repeat my self, but I must say that this IS the best car club, ever! Your 'hospitality' is awesome, and I already feel friends with all of you. This club inspired me to work more on my car, and it's continuing to do so in a great way

Also I would like to say a special Thank You to WTF, for keeping this club always fresh and 'intriguing', you are doing a tremendous work here and should be thanked for
                          As for the Full Membership offer, I would love to have that, as I do really feel bad that I couldn't do it till now, but I live in a country where online payments are a real nightmare. (But, I don't want to 'load' you with the shipping expenses for the stickers, so You could just send me the PDF, and I will print them.) Meanwhile, when I get my PayPal fixed I will do a 'donation' in a value of the full membership, just as a thank you, and to keep this club going

As for sharing the thread, please feel free to do so, tho I don't have a facebook account, but I can send you the pics for the album, if for any reason you cannot get them from the thread.

Once again, Thank You very much to everyone, keep up the great work on your DS3s and on this Club, this is a car that I won't be selling so as long as this club lives I'll be here with you

Cheers
                          DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

Our pleasure Albish, I'm sure Joni will be around to see your kind words shortly.

If you refresh the page you should see all the full membership perks are available to you.

See you on the shoutbox
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                              Our pleasure Albish, I'm sure Joni will be around to see your kind words shortly.

If you refresh the page you should see all the full membership perks are available to you.

See you on the shoutbox
                              Thank You very much, Dangerousfish!

See you there then
                              DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

Originally posted by albish View Post
                                WooHoo Thank You very much to everyone for the good words! I have to repeat my self, but I must say that this IS the best car club, ever! Your 'hospitality' is awesome, and I already feel friends with all of you. This club inspired me to work more on my car, and it's continuing to do so in a great way

Also I would like to say a special Thank You to WTF, for keeping this club always fresh and 'intriguing', you are doing a tremendous work here and should be thanked for
                                As for the Full Membership offer, I would love to have that, as I do really feel bad that I couldn't do it till now, but I live in a country where online payments are a real nightmare. (But, I don't want to 'load' you with the shipping expenses for the stickers, so You could just send me the PDF, and I will print them.) Meanwhile, when I get my PayPal fixed I will do a 'donation' in a value of the full membership, just as a thank you, and to keep this club going

As for sharing the thread, please feel free to do so, tho I don't have a facebook account, but I can send you the pics for the album, if for any reason you cannot get them from the thread.

Once again, Thank You very much to everyone, keep up the great work on your DS3s and on this Club, this is a car that I won't be selling so as long as this club lives I'll be here with you

Cheers
                                Very welcome!!! I'll have to repeat myself too when I say that it's you guys that make this all very worth while! Each and every member makes up the club, and everyone's DS3's from 66 plates to the 09's, standard and modded, dirty and clean make us the the success story!!

Thank you All I do is for you guys, so when you say such kind words it really makes it worth it. I'm sure you all know that everything DS3Club related I do in my spare time, and after working full time there isn't much spare time left! So I appreciate the support you all give me and the passion for the club makes me very proud!

I can get all the info I need for Facebook etc, it's all on your thread so I can save bits and bobs from there.

Enjoy the membership!

My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Working...
                                X