• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well deserved, great car [emoji1303]
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

The DS3 of the Month for October goes toooo..... Jez!!!

Jez's plans to modify La Petite Fusee comes from a very inspirational person to Jez and his project has a very personal and meaningful passion to succeed and do the best!!!

His thread has amassed 13,540 views since it was created just a little over a year ago and we felt that you needed a worthy nod to the work you have done in that time

La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

Be sure to check out his thread for the then and now pics!

Jez, please PM me with:
      Your choice of sticker/item from the DS3Club shop (you can use £5 off a purchase OR stickers up to the value of £5) - please include your postal address in the PM!
      Your email address for your £10 voucher to spend at Clean Your Ride

Please also let me know about sharing your thread
      On the home page of the site and linked through to the Facebook page including photo's added to an Album of your own (permission allowing)

We've got our eye on all those that have a build thread! So keep the posts and updates coming everyone

Remember:
      This does not need to be a DS3 with lots of money spent on bespoke custom parts or a thread with 100's of posts and views. Just a thread where the pride in the car and passion from the owner shines through. So anything from wrapping your nut covers to stripping out the interior! We and the whole forum want to know what is going on out there with your DS3's

Everyone is in with a chance to be selected, you could keep your thread up to date with mods done, planned changes and even cleaning history. It's up to you! It's your chance to show off a bit and our chance to show the awesome work going on inside DS3Club.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Awesome! Well done Jez!
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Congrats mate, you have a wicked little machine there. Let's hope Airtec get that bloody intercooler design finished in time for Christmas!
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Nice one fella well done

Comment

Blimey,I`ve been doing this a while now and I`m speechless really that I could have a DS3 of the month! I`m made up! Thanks to an awesome club!
              LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Joni, thanks for the gifts that go with this award,I will have a good think what I would like next from the Club Shop before I message you....don`t worry I won`t forget !

Also I am happy for you to include an edited highlights of photos on the Home page as it is impossible for me to choose a best of objectively. ;
                Last edited by JEZDS3; 07-11-2016, 18:50.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
                  Blimey,I`ve been doing this a while now and I`m speechless really that I could have a DS3 of the month! I`m made up! Thanks to an awesome club!
                  Well done buddy. Many many congrats. You have been a great help to me with my choices so far and this is well deserved for you et La Petite Fusée.
                  Last edited by Funky; 07-11-2016, 19:06.
                  DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Congrats :snowy0:
                    Originally posted by cyclone
                    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                    Originally posted by Broda
                    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Well deserved, Jez.
                      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
                      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Congrats Jez!
                        Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                        Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Well done Jez.
                          Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
                          E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Good to see a Black/Silver winning and absolutely thoroughly deserved, well done Jez.

Comment

Thanks everyone,I'm still grinning from ear to ear!
                              La Petite Fusee is the star of this award and it is all thanks to ideas and input from fellow DS3ers!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post

Jez, please PM me with:
                                Your email address for your £10 voucher to spend at Clean Your Ride
                                Don't forget this bit Jez
                                My DS3R3... nearly....
                                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X