Im fumingggggg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im fumingggggg

Arrgghhhh was overtaking a bus who was dropping off passenger, half way past him he decides to pull out as i was trying to get back into the lane. We both come to a halt and as i am putting the hand-brake on the fucking bastard moves forward denting my passenger door on purpose and then has the cheek to tell people to keep me away from him. Fucking knob

Sorry for the swearing but could actually hit someone right now

will post pics up later after i have had a sleep and calmed down

I would be raging also hope you gave him verbal abuse and a shake of the fist.

Comment

Remember Sim it's only a piece of metal & your unharmed. Let the insurance do thier bit and you'll be back to normal. I understand where you are going with the bus driver tho. they think they have every right to own the road. Be calm & inform the police & the bus depot.
      DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

That's a real pain Sim.
        Rowl's right, although it's difficult to remain calm when you have to deal with such wonkers.

Comment

>.<

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuu
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

that sux m8 should of just ran him over!

Comment

Thats a bummer dude, but as said above main thing is you're ok!

Get insurance to sort it

Comment

Mate he would be dead now !!
                And probably still in my boot

Comment

I Would Have Gone Nnja On His Fat Ass !

Comment

Let me guess he was old and wearing glasses, what a knob. Sorry to hear that dude,

Comment

A few pics

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...1/IMG_0733.jpg
                      http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...1/IMG_0734.jpg

Just wondering a few things.

1. i know it wasnt my fault, it was his and have a witness to prove.

2. If i was to claim it i would have to pay the £400 excess and lose my no clains as they are not protected (or as it is his fault, will i not? help me out guys)

3. Insurance would go up next year because of the claim?

Just wondering if i am better off going to citroen and seeing how much they would charge to fix the door?

Any input is appreciated guys

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
                        2. If i was to claim it i would have to pay the £400 excess and lose my no clains as they are not protected (or as it is his fault, will i not? help me out guys)
                        If its not your fault your excess will be paid back as well as any repair costs and *ahem* injuries

3. Insurance would go up next year because of the claim?
                        Depends on the company you're with. You will need to mention this on your insurance renewal. Some companies will penalise. Some wont.

Insurance claims suck dude. Take my word for it

Gutted for you :'(
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

when i had a crash (wernt my fault) i didnt have to pay my excess, never lost my no claims as it wernt a claim against my insurance and my insurance didnt go up either

Comment

Surly that picture alone shows that you were more than passing the bus there fore he was totally in the wong, plus he would have had tp have checked his mirrors and they are sitting high enough that they can see your car.

Comment

main thing is that your ok tho sim

Comment

Working...
                              X