Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am retired. Before I retired I worked for almost 30 years in a citric acid factory. During this time I held several positions until they moved production to South America, shut the factory down and made many people redundant. Luckily I was old enough to take early retirement without any penalties.

Comment

• Aircraft Engineer for General Electric Aviation

Comment

• Electrician/student

Comment

• Scotch Whisky planning and material line feeder for John Dewar and sons / Bombay sapphire Gin Bacardi UK Operations LTD.

Comment

• And don't sell you'r self short I was a security guard .on Clyde side me and a German sheppard and not a thing in sight.
            Me and a hole. it was called a dry dock.

Comment

• Originally posted by stewb View Post
              Scotch Whisky planning and material line feeder for John Dewar and sons / Bombay sapphire Gin Bacardi UK Operations LTD.
              my new best friend
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• :Joni:
                Shout out M8

Comment

• Originally posted by stewb View Post
                  Scotch Whisky planning and material line feeder for John Dewar and sons / Bombay sapphire Gin Bacardi UK Operations LTD.
                  so erm what percentage of your job involves getting drunk then?

Comment

• I secretly infiltrate automotive forums....
                    There are only three kinds of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't...

Comment

• Oh, shit...
                      There are only three kinds of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't...

Comment

• Forensic practitioner, basically test clients employees for drug and alcohol abuse. On call 24/7 but I love it! Prior to this a Police Officer in GMP. :-)

Comment

• Today I have been mostly getting hot.

Comment

• I work as a salesman in a dealer who sells used cars with big engines..sometimes I come to my office and my view is ferraris and lambos..but sometimes is stupid mercs and beamers!I also do financing shet and papers and stuff
                            DS3's are like pizza..they're good even when they're bad..

Comment

• I'm a qualified florist but currently stay at home mum

Comment

• Originally posted by TezDS3 View Post
                                I'm a qualified florist but currently stay at home mum
                                Looking after Daisy and Lily??
                                Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                                Take a pride in your ride
                                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
                                X