Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head engineer and field installation manager for the uk no 1 fire and fireplace company
    So we build a fireplace and put hot stuff in the hole work with some really nice people and some real *****

Comment

• my official title is Sales and Marketing Assistant, however I do a bit of everything well I work from online shop work, to canine hydrotherapy and photographer at our agility meets

Comment

• Originally posted by Caveman View Post
        What kind of set up do you have?

This is my work in progress for the driving rig....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12177[/ATTACH]
        Looks awesome!!

Originally posted by AbyNor92 View Post
        my official title is Sales and Marketing Assistant, however I do a bit of everything well I work from online shop work, to canine hydrotherapy and photographer at our agility meets
        Should add them to the photography thread! Flying dogs are awesome! I used to take photo's at the Open Days for the Animal Charity I used to work for and the dogs always look so happy jumping over things in the agility classes.
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Got back from traveling August last year, currently a Network Security Engineer. Hoping to save up and carry on traveling the world!

Comment

• I spend most of my time fixing and servicing cars, mainly Renault due to my long standing time served with them....but....

I also make stuff for cars to make them more personal,practical and tidy up the bits the dealers miss when making a car , as they assume we will never open the bonnet and see what they have left un-covered..

I was fortunate enough to spend a few years working for a race team, also working on Historic F1 cars...truly awesome job and learnt my way around the world...highly recommended ;-)..

I also have some equipment for vacuum forming which is where I seem to be spending a lot of time now which is great..... a pic of the kind of bits n bobs we currently make..any future ideas pop em on our trader thread..

Click image for larger version

Name:	12919446_10153302537396595_1770133589_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	360324Click image for larger version

Name:	12799283_10212482631603654_1552875804178851265_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	360325

Comment

• I'm the Trials Manager for a software company in central Leicester.

I install the software, configure it to how they want it, train them and support them.

Once the deal closes, I get a cut of the commission. It's alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Weighbridge operator at Biffa Landfill site in Westmill😁

Comment

• Stock Broker training to be a financial advisor
                  - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

• I design airplane cockpits

Comment

• As little as possible but Market Research Interviewer when I have to.
                      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
                      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

• I fit bespoke kitchens and bedrooms, only when I type that do I realise how boring it sounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Azbates View Post
                          I fit bespoke kitchens and bedrooms, only when I type that do I realise how boring it sounds.
                          Sounds all right to me, New challenges presented by each job to solve for a good result, working in a new places all the time, not sitting in the same room at the same desk day after day after day.
                          Originally posted by cyclone
                          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                          Originally posted by Broda
                          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• I love the variety of industry's that are all on here!!

Me....I'm an Estimator for an Architectural Glass company. I (try) to sell people their dream glass builds for their houses and projects.My company just won a RIBA award with this house
                            https://www.architecture.com/Awards/...SandDunes.aspx
                            Last edited by liamlazenby; 05-05-2016, 07:54. Reason: link didn't work
                            Knock Knock?

Comment

• I'm a Teaching Assistant in a primary school. Some people can't understand why I want to work with children but I love it [emoji7][emoji7] might be because I'm still a big kid at heart myself!! Lol

Kati xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Kati66 View Post
                                I'm a Teaching Assistant in a primary school. Some people can't understand why I want to work with children but I love it [emoji7][emoji7] might be because I'm still a big kid at heart myself!! Lol

Kati xx

I was a primary school TA for a bit, mostly working with Y5 and Y6, I loved it
                                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Working...
                                X