Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I worked with year 6 last year, they can be a challenge Kat but worth it [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• im a heating engineer travelling the whole country putting in heating systems from schools to the houses of parliament....anything that needs heat on a big scale really...everyday is a different place

Comment

• I'm a service adviser for Kia and Ford, the irony being I bought ds3

Job can be great when you can help a customer out but the getting shouted at is starting to wear a bit thin. Still love it though

Comment

• ex armed forces , SF Parachute regiment , injured on the job , broken back landing after parachute jump ,,,,,
          now quite a well known professional photographer with 16 front page publications

Comment

• Originally posted by andyt72 View Post
            ex armed forces , SF Parachute regiment , injured on the job , broken back landing after parachute jump ,,,,,
            now quite a well known professional photographer with 16 front page publications
            RAF, SF, Parachute Regiment??? What came first? What Battalion/Company in the Reg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
              RAF, SF, Parachute Regiment??? What came first? What Battalion/Company in the Reg?
              airforce first trade group 10 drill instructor
              Last edited by andyt72; 29-07-2016, 17:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by andyt72 View Post
                airforce first trade group 10 drill instructor , trade was disbanded and given to the raf regiment so left , joined army passed p company , then 2 para 16 air assault brigade at colchester ,
                did 22reg selection at credenhill but was injured during the 1 of 5 para jumps at brize causing me to be MD'd
                Surely if you were in the paras, you would be para trained already before going on selection???

Originally posted by andyt72 View Post
                airforce first trade group 10 drill instructor , trade was disbanded and given to the raf regiment so left , joined army passed p company , then 2 para 16 air assault brigade at colchester
                What company and Platoon were you in in 2 Para, dates? Army number?

Il be blunt andyt72, If you passed P coy and was with 2 Para you would have no need to attend the first phase of the SFBPC, as you would have already been qualified.
                However had you been on it you would know the 1st phase was only 2 jumps LLP, 8 SLS this was the case in 2005 post Capt Dan write fatality. After 2008 5 x BT80 SL was included as a 3rd phase.
                Last edited by Dangerousfish; 01-08-2016, 09:58.

Comment

• My mate Rob used to be in the Paras, very proud of it and rightly so, when did you serve ? Maybe he knows you ?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                    My mate Rob used to be in the Paras, very proud of it and rightly so, when did you serve ? Maybe he knows you ?
                    Show him a pic from my FB page, i left early 2010 before moving to work in HE CP (he will know what that means )

Comment

• Rob was 3 Para C Coy photos I've seen were 2002
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                        Rob was 3 Para C Coy photos I've seen were 2002
                        He will know plenty of the lads on my FB friends list then.

Comment

• Yeah he said you have mutual friends who are ex reg after checking out your FB page
                          sigpic

Comment

• Relevant. Any of you forces guys fancy giving this a try?

cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• As my client is away jetting round the Med with another consultant, im knocking the less glamorous tasks, writing technical proposals and meetings, well i say meetings, last Friday was a look around New Broadcasting House and the Friday before that was a few beers on the Thames. Today i have trimmed a bush in the garden and painted a corner on the kitchen to see how the colour looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
                                As my client is away jetting round the Med with another consultant, im knocking the less glamorous tasks, writing technical proposals and meetings, well i say meetings, last Friday was a look around New Broadcasting House and the Friday before that was a few beers on the Thames. Today i have trimmed a bush in the garden and painted a corner on the kitchen to see how the colour looks.
                                Should have had a few drinks, painted a bush and trimmed the kitchen instead.
                                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                                X