From a Mito to a DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
    Before kids and mortgage and all that stuff...

Now, 25 years later, kids have all left home and the mortgage is paid off, so ... party on!!
    If I were in your position a 1971 Spider would be on my shopping list.
    1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

But I've already got a lovely Barchetta LE tucked away in the garage - and I can't justify another convertible .... can I ... can I ... ???

Am reminded of my dear departed father-in-law, who bought a delicious Lancia Fulvia on a whim and, afraid of confessing said purchase to SWMBO, kept it in a barn down the road, so she wouldn't catch on.

The fact that he was my father-in-law tells you that I'd never get that trick past my missus!

Comment

Hi all, my DS3 White is what my wife calls my "late" mid-life crisis....have to admit to being 62 at the end of Sept and the DS3 is my idea of a great birthday pressy (even if I had to buy it myself). Even my mum @ 85 thinks its a nice car and sounds very sporty and she even likes the sports seats

Comment

Good on you, John! My Barchetta was a 50th birthday present to myself - I wanted to feel the wind in my hair while I still had some hair to feel the wind through. Best purchasing decision I've ever made (although I must confess that the B has spent most of this summer tucked away in the garage while I've been playing the ageing hooligan in my DSport!)

Remember - you're as young as the car that you drive!

Comment

Working...
          X