WooHoo! DS3 DSport 150THP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
    I just got quoted £1000 by Admiral for the DSport 1.6 HDi. Im 23, 1 yrs NC and no points.

Kinda good if im honest
    I Think That's Very Good !

Comment

Got a quote of £583 from Swift for my soon to be 1.6 THP. I'm 28 with 4 years no claims. Damn good considering it's only £50 more than my current 115 bhp golf

Comment

Best £50 you'll ever spend, Andy!

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
          Best £50 you'll ever spend, Andy!
          What he said!
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

My DS3 finally left the factory this afternoon, the dealer said it should only be around 2 weeks now untill i can finally get to drive it!

Comment

That's not fair, I ordered my DS3 first ;-)

Comment

My car finally arrived at the dealers today have it has the plain black seats instead of the yellow ones! they are going to try and sort something tommorrow and ring me back.

should i get them to change it it yellow and wait around another 2 months or see what i can get out of them?

any suggestions?

Comment

Bummer! I've got the yellow seats in mine, & I wouldn't have traded them for black - they lift the interior brilliantly.

You've not bought it from a certain dealers in Rotherham, have you? They've got previous form in the missing seat department.

You might want to look at tony30uk's thread about his missing leather seats:

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...what-I-ordered

and there are some more recent posts about his experiences here:

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...3-special-deal

PS You might get a wider response if you start a new thread on this.
                  Last edited by gar074; 30-10-2010, 05:39.

Comment

THP owners on here don't seem to have paid over the odds. The quotes you've had seem well out of order. Surprised at Adrian Flux, who are usually very competitive for anything different/sporty.

Direct Line charged me £276 to insure my DSport fully comp (with protected NCD & legal protection) based on 9 years NCD and a £200 excess.

(But then I am a bit of an old git)
                    Admiral Multi Car charged me £250 to insure my DSport fully comp (with protected NCD & legal protection) based on 5 years NCD and a £160 excess.

Comment

Blimey, that's cheap! Might give them a go next year.

What's their Multi Car deal like? Do you get a discount for a 2nd car?

Comment

Blimey, that's cheap! Might give them a go next year.

What's their Multi Car deal like? Do you get a discount for a 2nd car?
                        Saved around £150 over both cars if we had insured separately.

Comment

Good configuration mate !!
                          Remember some pics

Comment

I would say that area also plays a big part in your insurance quote. Me and my missus insurance both our cars through admiral on their multicar policy and it costs £670, for which the DS3 is only £220 and my other car takes a larger chuck. Because we live up on the north east coast of scotland the area is not a hot bed for car crime (but is for great b roads!).
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                            X