This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo Hoo!

Mine will be at the dealers sometime between May 28th & June 6th!

One happy bunny now!
    Work Hard, Rock Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard. Grow Big, Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em!

Comment

Well my order is delayed due to me getting the new eHDI engine, my car is due for build in week 22/23 so won't be getting it until early/mid july. Gutted is the word

Comment

Originally posted by Jelhead View Post
        Well my order is delayed due to me getting the new eHDI engine, my car is due for build in week 22/23 so won't be getting it until early/mid july. Gutted is the word
        when did you order yours? Ignore me, I actually read the bloody thread :P
        TBH it spounds about right for the lead time. I ordered mine 2nd april, for 1st/2nd week of June delivery. So your lead time is right. Sounds to me like the dealer told you porkies in relation to the lead time in the first place!
        Last edited by jaspabt; 17-05-2011, 09:24.

Comment

end of april but was the orginal 90 HDI but thats now changed

Comment

im glad I have the older engine, but the new engine might be better and hold its value better.

Comment

its tax free so saving a lil bit of money there and its ment to do more MPG lol. Only down side is that its abit slower

Comment

Got a call today from my supplying dealer that my "factory exit" date had been moved forward 3 days to the 20th (Friday) So she reckoned end of the month/first week of June for delivery Super excited now. Its not felt real up until the call today.

Comment

Citroen has announced today a new delivery tracking system, I'll update you when I know more details.
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks to andyb1970 for a great link to show how your car is produced.

Comment

Updated again with supply bulletin

Comment

Any idea on the wait for a new DS3r ?

CBLUE
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

ordered mine 3rd march 2012 picking it up tomorrow 16/04/12 110 sport cant wait.

Comment

Biggy is the tracking system you reffered to earlier in the thread in place yet? If so is this solely for the use of the dealers? I'm waiting til Tuesday then I'll be chasing the leasing firm to confirm if my order has left the factory as planned or not.

Cheers for any help you can give.

sigpic
                            Black on Black eHDI 110 Dsport+ :cool:

Comment

Citroen dealers have a in house system called Track & Trace, but this only works if the vehicle has left the factory. For production orders dealers will use either MADAC or DIALOG to get a rough idea.

Neither system is 100% perfect but it helps to get an idea.

By the way your leasing company won't be that interested, you would be much better off speaking with the supplying dealer direct in regards to your order.

Comment

@Bigfeet - Do you have any updates on current wait times etc?

My wife ordered a DS3 Style Automatic last week and is chomping at the bit to get an idea of when she'll get it - but the dealer seems remarkably vague and reluctant to commit to anything (the salesman didn't even seem to know about any factory shutdown!!)
                                Last edited by Dirk Gently; 26-06-2012, 16:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X