This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Me and the misses went into the dealers this Sunday gone and after a test drive decided on getting one after some haggling, we decided on one that was already at the dealers (DStyle Plus in purple whisper) and said we could take it Wednesday, but wanted to mull it over that night to just go over finances and to make sure there isn't anything else out there that we wanted. The next day they ring us up and ask what we have decided and told that the purple one has sold (On a Monday during work hours?), so we said okay we would like a DStyle Plus in yellow with a black roof instead, the next day the dealer rang back to tell us that there is 2 available within the network and will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. I am hoping that he isn't pulling our leg and it's going to be a longer wait and told him that we are not paying a deposit (something they keep insisting on) until it is at the dealers because we don't want to wait.

Can Mr BigFeet confirm said 2 Yellow DStyle Plus cars exist in the network?

Enjoyed the test drive (shame there is no digital speedo) and nice toys to boot.
    2014 DS3 DStyle Plus | Sport Yellow | Perla Nera Black Roof | 17' Bellone Alloys

Comment

• today i have been given an exit from the factory of 15th October, what are the chances it will?
      and will it then likely take another 3 weeks to get to my dealer?
      DS3 DSport 120 Blue HDI - Belle-ile Blue with Black Roof

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclopops View Post
        today i have been given an exit from the factory of 15th October, what are the chances it will?
        and will it then likely take another 3 weeks to get to my dealer?
        The exit date is pretty reliable but is prone to change depending on how much strain the factory is under. From exit to dealer the time process is normally around three weeks.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
          The exit date is pretty reliable but is prone to change depending on how much strain the factory is under. From exit to dealer the time process is normally around three weeks.
          Thanks
          one more question, which factory are the DS3 made?
          DS3 DSport 120 Blue HDI - Belle-ile Blue with Black Roof

Comment

• Poissy
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• .........Northern France
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• ...........suburb of Paris

Comment

• ....................Rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud.
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• ...........#45

Comment

• Was told standard delivery times are currently 12 weeks for factory order, possibly as much as 16 weeks considering it will straddle the Christmas factory closure. Ordered from a website for delivery not before March 15 (so a new 15 plate and missing most of the salty Aberdeenshire winter roads ). Which DS3? Blue DSport 120 HDI Cabrio, in polar white with infinite blue hood, granite blue leather and white trim kit. Something to look forward to!

Comment

• Sounds good and will look forward to seeing the pics What a wait though....
                        sigpic

Comment

• Long long wait as you say, but I am hust glad I ordered when I did else I would have missed the summer!

Comment

• I think I may have bucked the trend then. On Saturday morning I wasn't even planning to buy a new car. My wife and I were next door to the Citroen dealer buying something else and she mentioned that she had always liked the look of the DS3 so we walked in on spec. An hour later we had bought a stock DS3 Techno at a big discount (cash still talks) and I picked it up on Thursday.

Job done.
                            Techno THP155 Ruby Red White Roof

Comment

• Just a quick one to see if any one can shed light of the current import issues that are holding my DS3 up. According to my dealer my car is stuck in Belgium at the ferry port awaiting shipping but they can not give me a date of delivery as they are at the mercy of the shipping company. According to them the cars were shipped across from Calais but they have switched to Belgium due to the current migrant crisis. Apparently the Belgium port can not cope with the demand and now I am stuck in limbo paying out on a old expensive clunker with no delivery date in sight. Has anyone else suffered this issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freemo View Post
                                Just a quick one to see if any one can shed light of the current import issues that are holding my DS3 up. According to my dealer my car is stuck in Belgium at the ferry port awaiting shipping but they can not give me a date of delivery as they are at the mercy of the shipping company. According to them the cars were shipped across from Calais but they have switched to Belgium due to the current migrant crisis. Apparently the Belgium port can not cope with the demand and now I am stuck in limbo paying out on a old expensive clunker with no delivery date in sight. Has anyone else suffered this issue?
                                When did they say it was in Belgium? Should take about 2 weeks from Zeebrugge.
                                May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                                October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                                Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Working...
                                X