Clear All

Biggie not aware of lead times no doubt
    (Not a critiscism)
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Gently View Post
      @Bigfeet - Do you have any updates on current wait times etc?

My wife ordered a DS3 Style Automatic last week and is chomping at the bit to get an idea of when she'll get it - but the dealer seems remarkably vague and reluctant to commit to anything (the salesman didn't even seem to know about any factory shutdown!!)
      Never saw this post, sorry.

Having a look back the order may have made the July build queue, which would hint at late August delivery. If it missed the last allocations then it would be a September build which would be a middle/late October delivery.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I've just ordered by Dstyle Airdream Diesel (Quite a few options inc myEway) been given October for delivery.

Comment

Has an delivery ever been ahead of the lead time guide? Im in the Thames valley area and the car left the factory last Friday.

Comment

Hi I order my Dstyle Airdream about the same time as you, have your heard anything at all yet, schedule build date or delivery date?

Comment

Hi Phillip, mine car was first scheduled to be built on July 28th but it got delayed till august 29th. The car left the factory on September 7th and the dealer said it might come today or Wednesday. He said hopefully I can collect tomorrow or Friday at the latest. That's if it comes. Hope you get yours soon too.

Comment

My DS3 DStyle was due for delivery on 19th October, but has been delayed to 9th November. Gutted

Comment

The dealer said there was a huge demand for the DS3 from all over the world.

Comment

Just been notified my DS3 Dstyle has left the factory

Comment

After I got told last week that my DS3 had been delayed, I found out today that the car was just getting pre-delivery checks etc. So, my DS3 is now going to be delivered to me next Friday (12th), a week earlier than my original due date!

Comment

Hi, any information on delivery times for motability ds3's? i ordered mine on 16 october 2012 . is motability a longer process?

Comment

No there is no difference when ordering car for MFL, Your order will most likely be cued for November construction with delivery during late December possible early January 2013. Citroen will most likely roll your production order to the new Model 20 Year version.
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Recieved my Dstyle plus earlier this week, 6 weeks after order placed. Came from factory floor.
                            Martin's School of Motoring - Driving you to success
                            http://www.msm-shropshire.co.uk

Comment

thanks for the responses Bigfeet and Msm-shropsire! ive ordered a dstyle plus too! but been given 8-12 weeks wait not sure why, it seems like ages and i cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Westy9 View Post
                                I've just ordered by Dstyle Airdream Diesel (Quite a few options inc myEway) been given October for delivery.
                                Delivery is now tomorrow so just over 8 weeks for mine from factory

Comment

Working...
                                X