No announcement yet.

Dsport+156thp engine fault.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe, different engine I know but I've read and been told a few times that diesels don't mind being driven hard.... I've followed that on my previous four diesels and not had any engine issues in term of damage due to hard driving
    sigpic

Comment

• [QUOTE=Cavalry;135068]
      Originally posted by Arn63 View Post
      Never thrashed mine QUOTE]
      Could you be going wrong here? all engines need a bit of a work over to keep them clean
      So long as when the engines warmed up, least 10mins, reckon that's right
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Every now and again would give blow out but never took it to the limit and always would warm car before driving and let to cool down before turning off engine.

Comment

• Get it on the track and give it a good thrash Arn (When heated up)
          Or private road etc etc. Think just toodling round in a THP don't do it a lot of favours
          However....obvs your choice :-)
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Yes give it hell clear it out lol
            DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

• Surprise car not ready now saying software faulty and also cant get heater to work in car this was supposed to have been finished friday morning and wanted to test drive for 3 days so ready for today so why no phone call to tell me.

Comment

• Jeees. Thankfully you have a new one to look forward to Arn
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Arn63 View Post
                  Surprise car not ready now saying software faulty and also cant get heater to work in car this was supposed to have been finished friday morning and wanted to test drive for 3 days so ready for today so why no phone call to tell me.
                  Jeez how many ladders have you walked under and black cats have you kicked or are you a distant relative of mine
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

• You will not believe today phone call today to dealership are trying to get software update and heater bleed but might not get it finished till friday.told them today it will be ready no call all day rang at 3.30pm just starting to down load software update will try for 5.30pm.At 4pm got my son to drive me over to wait to collect it when we got there service manager told us that will not be ready till friday he had not agreed to it been ready today.So said what to see car and speak to master tech.Service manager said he could not talk to me any more when I started asking why all the lies Master tech came out to see me and took me to see car still sitting in the same place as new years eve when we got in to workshop. Very helpful master tech showed me brand new head on work bench just having valves ground in by another tech this car has not never had new part(cylinder head) fitted yet there is no software update needed no heater not working more lies from service manager he even told me that they had just stripped it all down again this afternoon more lies Master tech has said he is away for 2 days but to contact him and he will keep me up to date through calling tech working on it.may be ready for friday he has told me. next thing to do get hold of dealer principal. Way I see it service manager should just hand back his keys and move on Next call CUK to tell them everything.

Comment

• Hi don't Blame you words fail me
                      DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

• Wow..... all those lies
                        sigpic

Comment

• Dealer principal now dealing with this kick ass time for someone about bl--dy time.

Comment

• Who is the dealer principal? The top man of that particular site, or if there are several dealerships around the area, the Principal of all of them?
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

• yes he is the top man waste of time as well he is backing his service manager.
                              1 if you had a problem with car heater WHY would you remove head remove cams remove valves remove every other itemfrom head for heater blowing cold air that is an air lock and you undo bleed valve
                              2told me that CUK did not surply head dealership purchased it another lie
                              3told me that there top master tech is over seeing every thing lying again he is away for 2 days
                              4 Need to go higher customer service manager of whole dealership
                              5 Just want car back till new one arrives
                              3months monday hopefuly wont take that long to build new one and ship over.
                              Last edited by Arn63; 16-01-2014, 18:24.

Comment

• Seriously the lies just keep coming don't they ? Honestly they need to shut up and just fix the car for you..... Are you keeping CUK informed of all this ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X