• yes this is still old car.

Comment

• No new ETA on the new one?
        Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
        CEO smartphonegurus.com
        Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
        Cars:
        Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

• In factory latest email

Comment

• Brand new engine at dealership this morning work started today told by CUK should be ready no later than Thursday next week.Best bit of news apart from car should be fixed (Service Manager told his last day today with dealership) about time.

Comment

• Wow. That's quite a saga.
              Regards,

Simon

2011 DS3 DSport (Sport Red with Onyx Black Roof).
              2014 208 GTi (Calado Blue).

Comment

• 95 DAYS should be getting it back (today) that is according to CUK won't be keeping my fingers crossed been let down so many times.
                Last edited by Arn63; 30-01-2014, 06:57.

Comment

• PHONE CALL FROM CUK dealership will contact me and have been told car will not be ready for at least another week. I had been told that my car had been seen on 20/01/2014 at 7.05pm been driven by their young mechanic without any care for my car and had contacted cctv for footage of this.Dealership have told me that engine is not been replaced under warranty but at cost to them as it was the mechanics fault he has also been sacked. Cant wait to get new car.

Comment

• As in post 162#
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

• You're experience is like some crappy soap plot, hopefully you'll get your lovely new car soon
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                        It's taken them nearly 3 months to diagnose your engine is broken and is in need of a replacement? -__-

I feel for you buddy. You're in the exact same boat I was.
                        The car didn't need complete engine when it went in their young mechanic had took the car home and destroyed the engine dealership have had to buy new engine not covered by (cuk) engine is scrap

Comment

• DAY 100 call from new service manager car is back together and had road tested it today said all ok but want to take car home tonight told them no way after last time it was took without my permission the engine was destroyed said they can test in morning
                          then told me that there was a scratch on door.My son took me straight over to see the car went to workshop to see meet by new service manager asking me what i was doing told him that i had come to see damage on door He said he was not putting lights on in workshop and had not got time to speak to me. Opening time 8.30am till 7pm and the time was 5.40pm and will call me tomorrow after testing it again why ring if car is not ready for me to collect.They have been putting this engine in for 1 week and 3 days (cuk time given is 16 hours) looks like this manager is as bad as last one time to see Dealer principal.

Comment

• As in post 174#
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

• 14 weeks and 3 days just collected car from dealers with new engine and some added extras that they are going to get fixed (got it in writing) when I am ready.

Comment

• At last its been epic
                                I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop anytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X