No announcement yet.

Dsport+156thp engine fault.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car Dsport plus 155thp polar white moondust roof moondust wheels.Just hope have better LUCK with this one.

Comment

• Yes. Good Luck. That's a good warranty at work- a brand new car!
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Result, took some time but hopefully worth it! Sounds like a decent motor! Look forward to seeing some pictures. So what is happening with the old car / dealership?
        Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
        CEO smartphonegurus.com
        Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
        Cars:
        Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

• car should be back to me on monday 11 weeks after been dropped for repair 10 weeks too long said CUK then change with(NEW DEALERS) when new car ready sorted by CUK

Comment

• You pleased Arn- and is it just the first warranty that runs on?
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Cool that will give the old dealership a shock when you tell them, so the current car will be disposed of by CUK / the new dealer?
              Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
              CEO smartphonegurus.com
              Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
              Cars:
              Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

• Bet its on the forecourt in a day!
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                  Bet its on the forecourt in a day!
                  My Red/white one was sold on from the same dealer after being fixed some guy bought it for his wife (must really hate her )
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

• Was he aware of what the car had been thru then?
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Was he aware of what the car had been thru then?
                      Tbh I can only assume he did because when I picked up y new one the sales guy was very honest with me about the old car and all its history was made aware to the new buyer and his comment was "is there still a warranty " and still bought it .......................Fool or not ?

Comment

• Hmmmm. Not sure I would buy a car that has had known problems. You dont know how the owner treated it generally, irrespective of the issues!
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hmmmm. Not sure I would buy a car that has had known problems. You dont know how the owner treated it generally, irrespective of the issues!

Seems to me that citroen will have a pile of various discarded Thp powered cars scattered around the Uk soon

Comment

• Know (Dont we all lol) about the way yours went, but what I cant get, is that its so split
                            Theres several people with 150s I know that have never had any issues whatsoever, and one is at 45.000 miles
                            And on this site theres probably 20 that have had big issues
                            There must be more with no issues, as most people wanna shout when they have difficulties

Would love to know the real figures- but then again, whatever the figures are, CUK not gonna announce them
                            We all know the major things are timig chain/tensioner and carbonisation of valves.
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Never thrashed mine just nice if you needed power to know that it was their probably be sound car after all this. Trouble is not enough done to sort out problems to much talking just get on and fix them people would not mind if they just cut out all the bull..it
                              and listened to what they were told about problems.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Arn63;135030]Never thrashed mine QUOTE]
                                Could you be going wrong here? all engines need a bit of a work over to keep them clean

Comment

Working...
                                X