No announcement yet.

Dsport+156thp engine fault.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracked head would have been a manufacturing problem would have thought.
    Hope its gets sorted quick
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi 2012model

Comment

That's not good hope you get it sorted
        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Car been at dealers for 5 days no phone call as promised 1/11/13 drove past car sitting outside so called in thinking it must be ready was told had pressure tested the head and ok but needed to have 1 new fuel pump on side of engine 2 temp sensor 3 water
          housing parts on backorder will ring me next week rang on tuesday 5/11/13 said all parts had been fitted but still got starting problem have contacted citroen to get the ok to take the head off I had been told that was not the problem was told it would be
          tuesday afternoon for them to get ok now on friday have rang dealers last night still not got permission car been there 12days today starting to get really p..... off as much as I like the car would i get another?

Comment

Have you tried calling Citroen UK customer service with all the details and explaining your frustration and asking if they can help as apparently the dealer is waiting for permission from them ?
            sigpic

Comment

17 Days and still waiting numerous phone calls to dealer never return calls as of 13/11/2013 still waiting for OK to remove head have been told they have sent videos to Citroen uk asked for number to ring them my self was told they would just return me to the dealers Totally P..... off

Comment

The Citroen UK website provides a number of 0844 463 3500, you could start there ? The dealer is right about calling CUK direct, they don't like it, my dealer gave me a contact number for the person who looks after the issue of the service/warranty cards, they then had to call me to ask me to not use it as they'd get into trouble for giving out direct dial telephone numbers
                sigpic

Comment

Arn63, Do you have Citroen Finance? If so you can also get onto them as they own the car. you are quite within your rights to give off that you are paying for something that is broken and beyond use.

Friend of mine done this with an Audi dealership and Audi Finance. I told the finance team they were not getting any more money. The Finance Team then phoned the dealership and told them to get it sorted ASAP. it was fixed under warranty within 2 days, yet the dealership was not going to do a warranty call for his issue.
                  Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

I have ring Cuk direct numerous times when I had problems
                    Never had any bounce back to dealer then at least if you tell them it's from the horses mouth so to speak not some waterdown dealers version

You are being very mellow about this or the hire car you have is a Lamborghini

You must not get aggressive to them or they just switch off state the facts and the costs to you / inconvenience etc etc

Then try and set them some dead lines or it will just drag on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -Delivered by Paper Aeroplane
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

^ ^ Wise advice Monksey
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Spoke to cuk yesterday they told me that it seems the dealer is dragging its feet told me to speak to dealer principal also had email from head office about customer satisfaction as my car had been in dealers still in there do they not check before sending out these survey on what service you have had some person now has a lot to read found out that the person who does warranty claims was on course all last week and away 2 days this week on course is that the reason other thing was told when car first went in
                        only had loan car for 2 days and needed it back funny still got that car 18 days later Ds3 120 vti missing thp

Comment

That's a shame Arn- not good enough really- they should act quickly, and if someone is on a course, someone else should help out
                          Keep going
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                            That's a shame Arn- not good enough really- they should act quickly, and if someone is on a course, someone else should help out
                            Keep going
                            Damn straight, there is no reason for things to come to a screeching halt because 1 person is not there!
                            Originally posted by cyclone
                            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                            Originally posted by Broda
                            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Am i surprised told i would get phone call on saturday with update on whats happening( No bloody call as expected)car is now locked in compound if it does have leak into engine and just left to sit surely it will rust up in cylinder what other damage could it have done turbo, cat, where will it stop problem is they have to go in order on what to replace where have all the proper mechanics gone and not someone who just knows how to change parts as told .

Comment

Most leaks on an engine only occur when the engine is under pressure (Running) and leaving idle shouldn't cause too much of an issue IMO.
                                However, having to wait this long isn't right. Hope all ends well
                                sigpic
                                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                                X