Dsport+156thp engine fault.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arn63 View Post
    14 weeks and 3 days just collected car from dealers with new engine and some added extras that they are going to get fixed (got it in writing) when I am ready.
    Glad to hear it
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• good news at last!
      Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

• Good news Arn
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

• Great news,now go enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using The Force
          sigpic
          Gone but not forgotten....replaced by SEAT Ibiza Toca in Black

Comment

• thank you all for listening to me may have gone on abit but all true. Now to enjoy it till new one arrives this colour but not cabrio (white with moondust grey roof and wheels.

Comment

thank you all for listening to me may have gone on abit but all true. Now to enjoy it till new one arrives[ATTACH=CONFIG]8489[/ATTACH] this colour but not cabrio (white with moondust grey roof and wheels.
              Let's hope the yellow one doesn't give you any headaches while you wait to take delivery of your new car. Must say I do like the white and moon dust combo, especially them wheels!

Comment

• Sat and read this right though I've got a bloody headache god knows how you feel I've worked in the trade for 36 years and that is astonishing I would of exploded and I've just ordered a DS3 155 sport + from E H hope it's ok mine is motorbility so have a lot more help if there any problems hope I haven't made a mistake getting a DS3 I've had a Seat Leon FR 2.0 ltr TDI and have had not a squeak from it in three years
                Your never to old to be car mad :;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickyjeff View Post
                  Sat and read this right though I've got a bloody headache god knows how you feel I've worked in the trade for 36 years and that is astonishing I would of exploded and I've just ordered a DS3 155 sport + from E H hope it's ok mine is motorbility so have a lot more help if there any problems hope I haven't made a mistake getting a DS3 I've had a Seat Leon FR 2.0 ltr TDI and have had not a squeak from it in three years
                  You will get problems with any make of car MJ, i bet if you went on the Seat site you could probably read horror stories of there cars

Comment

• Yes totally agree with that statement, normally not swayed by forums but this one is tough reading and the same company, I'm sure the car will fine was in the trade a long time and still think the infamous Friday cars still exists in all makes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Your never to old to be car mad :;)

Comment

• Agree with that MJ

Comment

• If I had issues with my dealer like Arn63 did I'd move to another one rather than go back, they've been terrible
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickyjeff View Post
                          Sat and read this right though I've got a bloody headache god knows how you feel I've worked in the trade for 36 years and that is astonishing I would of exploded and I've just ordered a DS3 155 sport + from E H hope it's ok mine is motorbility so have a lot more help if there any problems hope I haven't made a mistake getting a DS3 I've had a Seat Leon FR 2.0 ltr TDI and have had not a squeak from it in three years
                          Mickyjeff, dont panic. Ive seen a max of 3 THP 155s on here with major issues. 12500 in on mine, and alls been great
                          Arns situation was exceptional and almost Unbelieveable TBH. One off- people sacked and all sorts.
                          Its a great little car- wait til youve had it a bit. All cars have the odd issue, well, everyone new one Ive had has.
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

DAY 65 was told would have car back today by service Manager.Phone call to garage this morning to see what time it will be ready told service manager away till end of week and NO ONE could tell me anything as he was PERSONALLY looking after all work being carried out. SERVICE DEPARTMENT TOTALLY F--KING USELESS will be Complaining to CUK and also want to see Dealer principle. Called into dealers after phone call without them seeing me walked into workshop car still sitting on ramp bonnet up NO ONE working on car THIS IS ONE DEALERSHIP CITROEN COULD DO WITHOUT LOOKS LIKE LOCAL NEWSPAPER WILL BE GETTING PHONE CALL PEOPLE SHOULD BE TOLD HOW USELESS THEY ARE.
                            Was the service manager a "south African sounding" chap called David?
                            ***** Clio 182 182BHP - SOLD *****
                            ***** DS3 DSport Plus 155THP - SOLD *****
                            ***** Audi S3 300BHP - KEEPING *****
                            ***** DS3 Performance Black 210THP - CANCELLED ORDER *****

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X