Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS3 Racing engines - surely Citroen have to admit the scale of the problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have part ex on a Renault Clio sport making them aware of all issues. I never want to own a Citroen again! Good luck to all who still have issues.
    :cool:

Comment

Oh well- least you can change your Username now
      Sticking with French then? Love the Clio Sport, bit small but nice looking. Hope all goes well
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Losing the will to live View Post
        I have part ex on a Renault Clio sport making them aware of all issues. I never want to own a Citroen again! Good luck to all who still have issues.
        Not blaming you. Wish you all the best
        Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
        ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah good luck with the Clio
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
            Oh well- least you can change your Username now
            Sticking with French then? Love the Clio Sport, bit small but nice looking. Hope all goes well
            Thanks for this will have to think of a new name

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              Not blaming you. Wish you all the best
              Thanks, it is a different drive from the racing they say a change is always good fun

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                Yeah good luck with the Clio
                Thanks

Comment

When you getting the Clio Losing? (Sorry- dont know what else to call you lol)
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                    When you getting the Clio Losing? (Sorry- dont know what else to call you lol)
                    Losing a fine lol. Saturday. However even though I have given renault copies of all warranty work done I have been advised to write car sold as seen on anything I sign.

Comment

Sounds a good idea, but as you are not a company and it would be deemed a private sale from you to them, dont think I would alert anyone by writing that
                      Your choice obvs
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

How's it going? Lucinda

Comment

I believe some of you have seen my pocket rocket yellow ds sport, along with my son and daughter in law. I hope you raise lots of money and have fun doing so.

I am now the proud owner of a white Renault Clio sport. I thought I would be a little sadder giving up my racing but I never gave it a second thought.

Have a great Easter all

Comment

Glad u r pleased Losing :-)
                            Happy motoring
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Happy Clio-shaped ending then

Comment

Originally posted by Losing the will to live View Post
                                I believe some of you have seen my pocket rocket yellow ds sport, along with my son and daughter in law. I hope you raise lots of money and have fun doing so.

I am now the proud owner of a white Renault Clio sport. I thought I would be a little sadder giving up my racing but I never gave it a second thought.

Have a great Easter all
                                That would be me, Wes and Jon. We convoyed with them for quite a few miles and ended up stopping at the same services

Glad you're happy with your new car, post some pics
                                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X