No announcement yet.

Brakes Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold up, fast track? Are you using your car for track only? Because if not, then you should be looking at fast street or street/track crossover only. Track focused pads are meant to be very hot before they work effectively, and if you were to use them for day-to-day driving they would get nowhere near the operating temperature, giving you worse braking performance than a street focused pad.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• [QUOTE=BenS;233916]Hold up, fast track? Are you using your car for track only? Because if not, then you should be looking at fast street or street/track crossover only. Track focused pads are meant to be very hot before they work effectively, and if you were to use them for day

Sorry my mistake,...I meant fast road....blackdiamond company makes a pad for fast road use called predator

Comment

• Phew, worried for a second there haha
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
          Have ferrodo ds2500 in mine.
          Not much good on a daily driver
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

• I had my brake pads updated yesterday
            went for black diamond predator pads front and rear and also with braided stainless steel black diamond hoses
            The pads need a bit driving to adjust,,,the brake pedal feels softer now I don't know if its because they need some miles to adjust
            my other issue was that the rear hoses were too small and wasn't able to fit them,, ds3's oem rear hoses are much bigger than the front ones will contact the dealer on Monday for this
            will keep you updated

Comment

• has anyone looked at the hi speck peake kit with the 2 piece disks

Comment

Working...
              X